Chapter 46: Tour

Chapter 46: Tour

Mia's POV

*One Month Later*

"Don't do anything cute while I'm gone," Andy cooed to Kendyll as he held her close, repeatedly kissing her.

"I'll try to stop her," I joked.

"At least record it?"

"Of course."

"I'm going to miss you so much," Andy cooed to her as she gave her one more kiss. He placed her in her carrier and then turned his attention back to me. "Sorry, you think I'd be used to being without her, but I think my brain realizes it'll be longer than a week this time."

"Please never apologize for being a good dad," I laughed. He opened his arms and I hugged him, his long arms wrapping me in a tight hug.

"I love you so much Mia and I'm going to miss you," he said, kissing the top of my head. He usually saves telling me he loves me for special occasions since I'm not quite there yet.

"I'm going to miss you too," I said, looking up at him. He leaned down and pressed his soft lips to mine. I kissed him back, our grip on each other tightening.

"I wish our LA date was earlier," he said as he pulled away from the kiss. Their LA show was the during the last week of the tour. They were still going to have to fly home since their last date was in Washington.

"Me too, but at least this is a short tour."

"Two months away from my girls is still way too long."

"Well, we will be waiting right here for you when you come home."

"You better," he said with a smirk.

"I promise," I said, going up on my tip toes to give him another kiss. 

For the last month, I've been seeing my therapist at least once a week and it is helping so much. I've been becoming more comfortable with Andy. I'm hoping I have the courage to move things forward soon. He's been so patient, but I know he's ready for us to live together, for us to sleep together again, and to hear me tell him that I love him.

I love him, I know I do. I just can't seem to get myself to admit it to Andy. This last month with him has been amazing and I'm going to miss him so much while he is on tour.

"Unfortunately, I should get going before that security line gets longer," he said with a sigh. We said our last goodbyes and he gave one final goodbye to Kendyll before walking towards security.

I picked up Kendyll's carrier and headed back out towards the car. I snapped her carrier into the backseat and looked at her tiny face.

"Daddy will be back soon," I reassured. I'd be a solo parent for the next two months and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. She is beginning to sleep better at night, but it doesn't mean being a single parent isn't still hard. I went back to work last month, so we found a daycare for her. We only plan on sending her to daycare when Andy is busy with band duties such as tour or rehearsal. We started sending her last week to get her used to it so it should be easy when I take her tomorrow. 

**************************************************************************

Sorry it was short! Just a filler!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought!

Comments and votes let me know you are enjoying the story! Don't be a ghost reader! <3