Chapter 48: Homecoming King

Mia's POV

*One Week Later*

"I'm so sorry I can't pick you up from the airport."

"It's okay, I understand. I can't wait to see you when I get home."

"Me either, love you."

"Love you too," he said as we hung up. Andy was waiting at his gate to fly home while I was waiting around my apartment for him to get home. I lied and said I couldn't pick him up from the airport because Kendyll was sick. He understood but I could tell he was really hoping I would be at the airport to greet him. Little does he know, I'll be waiting at his house to greet him in a different way.

Claire had agreed to watch Kendyll for me. "Anything to get you laid," she had told me when I asked. His flight was short, almost 3 hours, so I'd be leaving in about an hour to drop off Kendyll. I would then head to Andy's house and hang out for a while to avoid any disruptions to the plan, such as Andy getting home earlier than expected. Luckily, he had given me the extra key to his house when I was staying with him.

***

I heard the front door open and I jumped off the couch, turning off the TV.

"SURPRISE!" I screamed as I ran into his view.

"Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me," he said, placing his hand over his heart as he closed the front door behind him.

"Well, I hope it was worth the heart attack," I said with a smirk, showing off the red bodysuit lingerie I was wearing.

"Definitely," he said, letting his bags drop by the door. He took large strides to get to me and wrapped his arms around me. 

*WARNING: Sexual Content*

I grabbed his face as we kissed, the kiss quickly going from simple to passionate. He trailed his hands down my body, landing on my ass. He lifted me slightly and I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist. He held me in his arms as he walked us to his bedroom. He opened the door and didn't bother closing it behind him as he headed straight for the bed. He laid me down on the bed and slithered on top of me, his body pressed against mine.

I started clawing at his shirt, trying to get it off of his body. He slid out of it, only breaking our kiss momentarily. His lips reconnected with mine as his shirt landed on the carpet. I ran my nails down his back, a visible shiver going down his spine. He let out a groan as he slipped in between my legs, starting to grind against me. He kissed down to my jaw and then to my neck. He kissed the tender skin, sucking to leave behind marks. While he kissed my neck, he pulled down the top of the bodysuit to expose one of my breasts. He palmed it with his hand, a moan escaping my mouth.

His hand that was on my breast lightly trailed down my body until it found it's way between my legs. He began to rub me through the body suit, another moan escaping my lips. He unclasped the buttons that were at the bottom, exposing me. He slid a finger into me, earning a gasp from me.

"Fuck baby, you're so wet," he said seductively as he inserted a second finger. I could do nothing but moan. He began to pump his fingers inside of me, making me squirm. He curled his fingers inside me, pressing his fingers to my g-spot.

"Andy," I moaned, tossing my head back and spreading my legs wider to give him more access.

"Mmm, I love hearing you moan my name," he growled, going back to kissing my neck. He used his thumb to rub me again as he continued to hit my g-spot.

"Fuck, fuck fuck," I moaned, clutching the sheets. "I'm gonna-" I started to say but then he removed his hand from me. I pouted at him and he just smirked.

"Not yet," he chuckled, giving me a small kiss. I reached out and pulled his sweatpants down to his knees. "Mmm, eager," he teased.

"Please Andy," I begged as I grabbed the waistband of his boxers.

"Well, since you asked so nicely," he said, getting off of the bed. He stripped out of the rest of his clothes and reached into his bedside drawer. He pulled out a foil packet, ripped it open, and slid it onto his erect length. He got back onto the bed and positioned himself between my legs. He leaned down and gently tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. He softly kissed my lips, gazing into my eyes once he pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you so much Mia."

"I love you too Andy," I said. The lust was gone. I saw the love behind his eyes. I knew that this was definitely more than sex this time.

He plunged deep into me, an inhuman noise escaping from my mouth. He didn't give any time for me to adjust to his size before pulling out and thrusting back into me. I threw my head back, moaning as his pace quickened.

"Fuck! Andy!" I exclaimed, wrapping my legs around his waist. I reached down and began to touch myself as he slammed into me. Without warning, the knot in my stomach came unraveled and I became a moaning, melting mess. My climax pushed him over the edge as he was only able to produce slow thrusts.

"Fuck," he groaned, remaining still for a moment as he rode out his high. He finally pulled out and flopped onto the bed next to me.

"Oh my god, I missed that," I said.

"I missed you," he panted.

"I missed you too," I smiled, turning my head to look at him. He leaned over and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "Sorry I lied."

"So Kendyll's not really sick?"

"No, Claire's watching her. I hope the lie was worth it though."

"So worth it," he said, kissing me again. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to his body. "I love you Mia."

"I love you too Andy," I said, kissing him again.

***************************************************************************

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought!

Comments and votes let me know you are enjoying the story! Don't be a ghost reader! <3