Chapter 39: We Don't Have To Dance

Mia's POV

*One Month Later*

"Is she finally asleep?" I asked as Andy walked into the living room.

"Yeah," he said, plopping down next to me on the couch.

"You know, you're a great dad," I said, turning my head to look at him.

"Thanks," he said, running his hand through his hair. "You're a great mom," he said.

"No really, like I love watching you be a dad, caring for our daughter."

"But you are a great mom, I'm not just saying that. Last month you said you were a horrible mom but you're not, you're amazing," he said, placing his hand on mine. We hadn't talked about the kiss we shared last month. When I woke up the next morning, we went back to everything being normal, like I never had a breakdown and like we never kissed.

I'd be lying if I said I never thought about that kiss. The feeling of his lips on mine. Even now, I was thinking about it. Especially now. There's just something about him that draws me to him. I found myself staring at his facial features, admiring each square inch of his face.

*WARNING: Sexual Content*

Before I knew it, Andy's lips were on mine, yet again. This time, I didn't freeze. I immediately gave in, our lips instantly moving in sync. I wrapped my arms around Andy's neck, tangling my fingers in his black mane. He tightly gripped my hips and pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him. He dug his fingers into my hips as our kiss deepened. I started to lightly grind on him, feeling the bulge in his pants grow.

His hands moved from my hips to my torso, dragging my shirt up. Once my shirt exposed my breasts, I lifted my arms to help him get it off. He tossed it to the side, quickly undoing my bra as well and discarding that. I bunched up the fabric of his shirt in my hands as I slid it up his body. We got his shirt off and I wrapped my arms back around his neck, pressing our exposed chests against each other. 

Andy's nails dragged down my back and his hands landed on my ass. He gripped my ass as I grinded on him, a grunt escaping his mouth. My lips moved from his own, to his jaw, and down to his neck. I kissed the soft skin, small moans escaping his mouth. I started sucking, leaving behind my mark. I kept moving down, kissing down his chest and eventually, reaching his waistband. 

I quickly undid his jeans and pulled them down, Andy skillfully kicking them off. I pulled down his boxers, his erection springing forth. I wrapped my hand around his length, pumping him a few times while keeping eye contact with him. His eyes were filled with pure lust. I took him into my mouth, bobbing my head a few times before taking his entire length into my mouth. Andy moaned loudly, tangling his fingers in my hair. I kept going, Andy tugging tightly on my hair as he attempted to take control.

"Fuck, stop," he moaned. I lifted my head and he motioned for me to stand up. I did and he undid my jeans, pulling them and my panties down in one motion. He gripped my hip and pushed me onto the couch so I was laying on my back.

He quickly flipped his body so he was in between my legs. His head dove down, his tongue expertly flicking across my core. I moaned, tangling my fingers in his hair once again. I closed my thighs around his head, pushing his face closer to my body. He slid two fingers inside of me, pumping them in and out, driving me crazy.

"Andy, please," I moaned, needing him. He kept going, ignoring my begging. I whimpered, losing control of my body and it's movements. "Andy, I need you to fuck me, please," I begged. He raised his head and looked at me with a smirk.