Chapter 12: Research

Mia's POV

The moment I walked into my apartment, I was ambushed by Claire.

"How the fuck did you get in here?" I asked, nearly jumping out of my skin.

"I know where the spare key is," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, right," I said, going to the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. I popped open the lid and took a big drink.

"How'd it go? What happened?" she asked, following me into the kitchen.

"Fine," I shrugged.

"You bitch, you know I need details!"

"Okay, but let's sit," I sighed, going to the living room and sitting on the couch. She sat next to me and looked at me like an eager puppy dog.

"How'd it go?" she repeated her question from a second ago.

"He was shocked obviously. He said he wants to be involved as long as it's his."

"As long as it's his? What the fuck?"

"We're getting a DNA test," I mumbled.

"He doesn't trust you? That ass!" she snapped.

"I wouldn't trust me either, Claire. I'm some random girl who could be out for his money for all he knows!"

"He's got money?" she asked, her eyes lighting up.

"Oh god," I groaned, putting my head into his hands. "He's kind of famous," I muttered.

"FAMOUS!" she exclaimed. "I WISH I WOULD'VE KNOWN THAT EARLIER! FINDING HIS IDENTITY WOULD'VE BEEN SO EASY!"

"Stalker," I chuckled.

"We need to look him up now! What is his last name? What is he famous for? What does he do! Miaaaaaa!" she rambled.

"Oh my god, how high are you?" I laughed.

"No, it's hi, how are you," she giggled.

"Dork, give me the remote," I said, extending my hand. She handed me the remote and I loaded up YouTube, beginning to type in his band's name.

"What's his last name?" she questioned.

"Biersack."

"Biersack?" I heard her say quietly and then a short pause. "Mia Biersack, ehhh," she said with an odd look on her face.

"My god, Claire. I'm not going to marry the man, we're just having a baby together," I said, the phrase still sounding weird. I mean, I'm having a baby.

"That's what you say now," she sang as YouTube finally loaded and I clicked on the first video I found. It was a music video for a song called "Fallen Angels". The thumbnail was of Andy, his face covered in makeup.

"That's him?" Claire questioned.

"I think," I said as I clicked on the video. It started playing, the song ringing through my apartment. Andy flashed on the screen multiple times throughout the video.

"This? This is the guy?" Claire questioned.

"It has to be, I mean, he said he's the singer," I said. Just then, his piercing blue eyes flashed onto the screen.

"Yup, that's him. Those are his eyes," I giggled. "This must be old," I said, going to look at when it was posted. 13 years ago, that tracks. "It's an older song," I said, playing the next recommended video which was called "Knives and Pens".