Chapter Thirteen: I Have Always Loved You

It's Sunday, so I did something I haven't done in a long time, something I have missed. I went to church. I can't explain how it felt. At first I felt bad being there knowing I'm pregnant out of wedlock then that feeling when away and was replaced with relief. I felt a sense of calm take over my body. I asked God for forgiveness for the mistakes that I have made, I also asked him to except this baby and guide it once he or she is with us. When I left I felt at ease, something I really needed. Once I got to my car I checked my phone that has been on the charger seeing that Tessa has asked me to come over.

I texted back saying yes, I needed to apologize for how I treated her the other day. I should have never asked her to leave, she was just trying to show me who the real Jack was if it wasn't for her I would have never known what he was actually like. I drive the ten miles to her house before parking my car and getting out.

"Hey!" She chirped with a huge smile on her face letting me in.

"Tess I'm sorry for how I te-"

"Yea yea I forgive you" she cut me off laughing "go out back there is someone who wants to see you!!"

She said pushing me to the back door. I laughed at her wondering who could be here, it can't be my parents so who the hell would it be. I opens the door stepping outside but not on grass Instead it was white rose petals, my favorite flower. I looked around they were everywhere with a white carpet down the middle, when I looked to the end I saw him. Jack standing there with a sparkle in his eye.

"If your asking me to marry yo-"

"No" Jack cut me off laughing "not yet"

I stood there and just stared at him, he looked at me and smiled I don't know what he was doing. I'm still not happy with him and I'm still not ready to speak to him yet. He stepped forward taking my hands before speaking.

"I have made my mistakes, and you were right when you said I have hurt a lot of people.. I have.. But you...I don't want to hurt you" I let a few tears roll down my cheeks not really knowing what to feel.

"Weather you believe it or not I have always had feelings for you" he laughed "the first time I saw you we were in sixth grade.. You were wearing these hot pink skinny jeans and a blue Gap shirt, you looked like Cotten candy" okay that made the both of us laugh a little.

"I started to notice things about you, things that would make me fall in love with you, like the way you bite your lip when your learning a new subject, or that volleyball is your favorite sport even though you won't admit it because at school your the basket ball star. The truth is Kate, I never thought I would have a chance with you, so I kept it all to myself." Jack stepped closer to me grabbing my fave gently.

"The night we slept together I regretted for the longest time, one of the things I loved most out you was the fact you were proud of who you were and I felt like I ruined that by taking away the thing that meant the most to you" I could see tears in his eyes as he spoke "but then you told me you were pregnant and when we heard our baby's hart beat for the first time, I knew then and there that it was all meant to be. I'm sorry if I sound selfish but I don't regret anything. Because if it wasn't for this baby bringing us together, I wouldn't have you. And your all I want"

I stared into his eyes before I pulled his body to mine hugging him tightly, Jack rubbed my back as I took him all in. Maybe I was wrong, he did change. I never knew he had feeling for me or knew things like that about me. He was right volleyball is my favorite sport but I would never admit it, and boy do I remember those pink skinny jeans.

"I love you" I spoke into his chest.

"Oh baby I love you too, you don't even understand how much" Jack leaned down and kissed me gently then pulled away laughing.

"There is one thing I wanted to ask you" he said with a smile on his face.

Jack turned around grabbing a box with a blue bow on it handing it to me. I opened it to see the most beautiful dress. It was a knee length strapless dress with a black sash, it was simple and exactly what I would pick out if I were dress shopping .

"Kate Jensen the soon to be moth of our baby and the girl I love" Jack laughed along with me "will you do me the honors of letting me take you to our senior prom?"

I laughed and kissed him "I would love to go to prom with you"

"OH MY GOD! I GOT THAT ALL ON VIDOE!" We both turned our heads laughing at Tessa as she jumped up and down in excitement.

I never really thought about to go prom once I got pregnant. We're only seniors once mind as well enjoy it.