Chapter Fourteen: Prom

I look like a fat cow out of place in a field full of normal sized cows that don't have another human growing inside of them. This isn't fair! I miss my skinny body an  my toned abs, I mean why couldn't I be one of the pregnant girls who barley show? I'm starting To look like I have an over blown basketball under my dress.

"You look beautiful" Jack said as he walked up behind me as I stared at myself in the merrier.

I turn around and buried my head in his chest crying. I don't want to go anymore not when I'm the huge. Both me and jack are up for king and queen. It's unlikely I'll get in just because through the year I have lost a lot of my popularity, but Jack he's pretty much already got it. Witch will be more reason for people to look at me.

"I look like a fucking cow" I sobbed into his chest not caring about my make up, Jack laughed he always does when I swear, it's rare when that happens.

"No you don't" he said as he pulled from his chest and help my fave in his hands "you look beautiful"

"Lies" I spit at him "look at me Jack! This baby is huge"

"Don't let this ruin your night, only one more month baby" he said grabbing my hand placing the flower on my wrist.

"There beautiful" I said as I stopped crying.

I need to go for Jack and myself, this is really the last night I'll have out before this baby comes. So I need to pull myself together and stop being a baby, I mean I am suppose to be the mom doesn't that mean I have to be strong? Jack took my hand and walked me down stairs where David and Katherine were waiting.

"You guys look great!" David said as we walked into the living room.

"Okay let me take a few pictures then you guys are off!" Katherine said taking out her camera from the bag.

Me and Jack did the normal prom poses, I really don't need to explain much. Soon Madeline and Johnson came they went as a date. Then Sammy and his bimbo along with Skate and a friend of ours from school named Sophia. Katherine took some group pictures of us, I swear by the time she was done my face hurt from smiling.

"I haven't told you yet that you look vary handsome tonight" I said to Jack as we got into the car.

"Thanks babe" he smiled leaning down to kiss me.

We got to dinner the boys had chosen a really nice restaurant, I was surprised. We ordered are meals, everyone laughed at me I pretty much orders two meals. No wonder why I'm huge this baby makes me eat so much. Soon enough to the boys were in their own conversations and us girls where in ours.

"Are you and Johnson like a thing?" I quietly asked Madeline they have been spending a lot of time together lately.

"I don't know " she smile "but I sure hope it does turn into something" she laughed along with me.

I would like if her and Johnson ended up being something. They would be perfect for each other and Jack is also such a sweet guy. Even I sometimes wish my Jack was more like him.

"Can I feel you stomach" Sophia asked.

"Yea sure" I giggled placing her hands on my belly so she could feel the baby.

"Oh my god did it just kick?" she laughed as she roamed her hands around.

"Yea he or she like to move a lot" I laughed "it's constant"

"Is it painful?" She asked a scrunching her face.

I laughed "Actually no not really, it gets annoying sometimes especially at night when I'm trying to sleep" I said to her "but then I remember in the end it will all be worth it" I smiled looking over to Jack.