Chapter Twenty: Flower Petal Pink

After Jack left me at the house with no way to get home I called a cab and made it back to the hotel. I'm shocked Jack just left me there he has never acted this way before. He is really serious about this I can tell witch is why I have decided to just go with it, it will make him happy and like he said before a better life for Stella. I mean relationships are about sacrifices right?

"Babe?" I spoke quietly as I walked into the dark hotel room, Jack was sitting on the edge of the bed watching tv, the only source of light at the moment.

I sat down text to him as he didn't move or say a word. So I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek "you were right I needed to be more supportive.. I'm sorry"

Jack unlaced his hands and moved one around my waist pulling me into him "I want you to be happy about this move" he sighed playing with one of my hands.

"I thought about it, and I am" I lied. I hate lying but I have to do this for him.

"Really?" he said with a huge smile on his face.

"Really" I forced a smile back "however your fans are going to go crazy" I forced a laugh.

With jacks fame rising around the same time Stella was born things got.. Weird.. Is how I would put it. A lot of girls were saying I wasn't good enough, pretty enough, and that I forced him into a pregnancy, yet they don't even know our story. I haven't really had to deal with it in person yet, pretty much everyone in Omaha is chill. Madeline has come here to LA a few times with the boys to be with Johnson and she has told me it gets crazy.

"The true fans support us babe" he laughed "by the was sorry for leaving you like that today... I just needed to think"

"I understand" I guess I do but at the same time I don't "so Madeline never told me about this" I said remembering that Jack told me she would be living with us too.

"I asked her not too, I thought you would be happy with the idea" he sighed "we just thought sense she's going to UCLA and the fact her and Jonson can't keep their hands off each other then why not" he laughed "plus then it will be all of us, just like it has been the last year" he smiled leaning down to kiss me.

"Good I'm glad" I smiled back "I don't know what I would do without her near me"

"Hey you got me!" Jack protested.

"Yea but you can't paint my toes for me" I laughed.

"Says who?" He smiled getting up walking to my purse. He dug around until he found my makeup bag pulling out my favorite nail polish that I always keep with me, flower petal pink, it's a soft natural pink that goes well with my tan skin.

"Let me see those toes" he said sitting back on the bed.

I crawled up so I was leaning my back against the headboard, I put my feet on jacks knee as he started painting. I had to laugh the concentration on his face is hilarious, he's so into it. He is also doing an amazing job. After applying two coats like a pro would then blowing on them so they would dry faster he was done.

"Why did you never to that for me when I was pregnant and couldn't reach?" I pretended to be upset.

"You never asked" he shrugged his solders winking at me.

"Well Your a pro" I laughed as I looked at them "are you going to paint Stella's nails when she's older?"

"Of course!" Jack smiled.

"She's lucky to have a daddy like you"

"I'm lucky to have a daughter like her" he said as he looked me in the eyes leaning towards me "I'm also the luckiest guy is the world to have her beautiful mother" he kissed me gently.

The rest of the night me and Jack watched movies before deciding to get ready for bed. We called to check in on Stella, Jack sang her to sleep over the phone, Katherine said her eyes closed halfway through the song. I wish i was at home with her right now. Don't get me wrong I know she is in amazing hands I just hate being so far away from her. After we ended the call both of us decided a good night sleep would do us good. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, I will be meeting all the guys they will be working with. I guess they are all viners and YouTubers as well. Jack seems to be really happy with the way life is going, so I'm going to do my best to be happy for him.