Chapter Six: Weird Feelings

I woke up not feeling sick or sad I felt.. Horny? Turned on? I don't really now how to put it or how to feel about it. Why am I feeling this way? It's taking over my body and it doesn't help that Jack just walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around him. God his abs are so perfect and the way the sprinkles on water are dripp-

"Bebe you okay? Your looking at me funny" Jack said braking me out of my daze.

"Ummm yea" I said as I got up and locked myself in the bathroom full of embarrassment.

I tried to push my dirty thoughts as I got ready for the day. It's the weekend and we really have nothing going on. Madeline, Skate, Sammy and Johnson are coming over today but not until tonight. Gooood! Why do I feel this way? It's like something vary dirty is taking over my body and I can't control it. I have honestly never felt this way before. I walked out of the bathroom in my towel, Jack was sitting shirtless on our bed looking threw Twitter.

"Seriously what's going on you keep looking at me like your hungry" Jack asked as we locked eyes.

"It's embarrassing" I said looking down at my feet.

"Kate, just tell me" he said standing up walking over to me placing one hand on my hips causing me to shiver making me want him more.

"I'm umm" I paused still embarrassed to say the word "you know.." I said looking up to him hoping he would get it.

"No.. I don't know" he said confused looking down at me.

"Horny" I said quietly hoping he wouldn't here me.

"Huh?"

"I'm horny" I said a little louder this time.

Jack let out a slight chuckle then took me by the hand pulling me to the bed. He laid me down lightly I thought he was going to join me but instead he went to the foot of the bed kneeling In front of me. He took my towel off me and put it on the side of the bed. I grabbed it to try and cover myself up but he would let me cover the lower part of my body. Jack Pulled me by my legs closer to him before spreading them.

I sat up "what are you doi---" I fell back on the bed "oh god" seriously how does this feel so good.

I couldn't even see jacks head due to my baby bump but I could definitely feel his tung doing wonders. Little moans left my mouth as I enjoyed the pleasure he is giving me, I have never felt so good in my life. Without warning Jack stuck a finger in me and then another letting the please take over power of my body.

"Jack" I let out a loud moan as I could feel my high coming. He sped up going faster knowing I was close. I let out a loud moan as I came undone. Jack lifted his head from between my legs smirking and licking his lips.

"Thank you" I said as I laid down still out of breath.

"Anytime love" he said as he kissed me gently, when he broke the kiss I noticed his bulge through his sweat pants.

"Jack" I said pointing to it. "Do you wanna, like have actual sex"

Saying his face lit up was a understatement, he connected out lips instantly rough yet passionately while his hands roamed my body. I could feel his budged rubbing up against my stomach. And that's when I got embarrassed, why would he want to have sex with me I'm huge. I look like watermelon there nothing pretty about me. I know my legs aren't fully shaved because I can't reach certain spots. My boobs are huge and not in a good way, with him on top of me it's just making me feel uncomfortable and he could tell.

"You changed your mind didn't you?" He said as he broke the kiss looking down to me sighing.

"I'm sorry" I said I truly felt bad.

I know he's sexually frustrated I would be too if I had it every day then stopped. He's to nice to ask me or say anything but I can tell it's really getting to him exotically now.

"It's fine" he said getting up "I'm gonna be in the bathroom" I knew he was going in there to get himself off, he does at least three times a day.

"I'm sorry" I said once again as he shut the door.

I got dressed and walked down stairs everyone should be here soon. I don't know what the boys are doing but I do know Madeline and me are going to have a movie night rather the boys join or not.

"Hey honey" jacks mom said walking into the kitchen.

"Hi how was work?" I asked as I sat down at the counter, Katharine has become a mother to me.

"Long, boring, slow" she laughed "what would you like for dinner" she asked.

"Madeline and the boys are coming over so I think we're going to hide down stairs and order pizza" I laughed as I ate some chips.

"You eat to much pizza" she said as she grabbed the dominoes menu handing it to me "but then again so do I" she laughed.

I ordered the pizza and soon Everyone showed up. Sammy and Johnson were talking about something stupid while me and Madeline were watching Pitch Perfect, Skate was on his phone and Jack was making us pop corn.

"Dude Lawson Wheatly is throwing a part tonight" Sammy said to everyone as he read the text, I could tell everyone wanted to go especially Jack but he wouldn't admit it.

"You should go" I said to Jack taking some popcorn from the bowl.

"No it's fine I want to stay with you" he lied.

"I'm not going, I'll stay with her. Jack you should go" Madeline added on. Jack looked at me then the boys.

"Are you sure?" He questioned.

"Positive, just don't be stupid"

He leaned down and kissed me and soon enough all the boys had left.