Unravel.

~Erens PoV-

"Hello, Eren. Ready?"

"N-no........I'm not."

"Shut up. You don't get to decide---"

"WHY NOT??"

"Because that is the way it is...." His gripped tightened around my neck. I choked from air as I squirmed under his tight grip. My legs flailed as I struggled more, my lungs burning, in flames. That's how I felt, I felt.....

Warm. Really really damn warm. Levi. Levi is here. Black dots slowly started to cover my vision as my breath strained lower. I took in what I thought would be my last and screamed my heart out, "L-l-LEVI!!!!!!" I cried out as I shut my eyes tighter, scratching at Jason's face. My arms flailed more as I banged my fist on his face and cried out more until darkness had consumed me.

Was I finally dead? Has the torture finished? Am I free from the pain and suffering of Jason? I hope so. I could be with my mother and hug her just like last time.

"Eren....." A soft angelic voice called out. It was so familiar yet I couldn't recognize it. "Wake up, Eren." It told me to. I attempted to speak, but not words were told. "Wake up, Eren." It said again. How? How do I wake up? I can't move, my eyes can't open, and I can't feel anything except for heart pulsing through my body, giving me strength, I did indeed feel alive. Though I did really look alive, I know that. I thought it was over until I felt it searing pain bubbling up inside me. I opened my mouth to scream but a soft hand, a feminine hand cover my mouth and lean into my ear.

"Oh, Eren." The motherly voice rang into my ears. The pain was there and I wanted to scream so badly, but with my mothers voice there, I didn't. I don't know why, heck, I didn't even know what was happening. Another wave of pain, this time I was allowed to scream. I grabbed the soft hand and squeezed it tightly, tears at the corner of my eyes as I arched my back, making myself cry out more. Everything, every single bone in my body felt numb after I stopped screaming. The tears fell and once they dropped from my face, I could hear them hit the floor, making a soft splatter sound onto the ground below me. I couldn't feel the ground underneath me, but I knew it was there. I screamed out again but this time j scream for my mother. I scream so loud yet I couldn't hear my own voice.

All the black that surrounded me, the darkness that engulfed me, it faded away slowly and I was laying on a warm and soft ground. Above me, below me, to my sides, was all a dim light. I had been held in captivity for about a month. A month of pain and abuse from Jason. The light I was now surrounded by was amazing, it made me feel safe.

I never want to be surrounded by darkness again. The darkness makes me feel weak, open, afraid. So I soaked up the light and brought my lips into a smile, loving the beautiful light.

"Eren?."

"Eren?"

".......e-Eren....."

The last voice sounded scared and worried,
Confused and broken. Afraid. I didn't want to open my eyes and have to face that voice. I opened my mouth, but my throat was too dry and sore to speak. "Nurse we need water, please." A feminine voice, like Petra's, called out and then there was ruffling. I couldn't feel anything but warmth, flowing and cascading down my body, making me smile more at the thought of Levi. He was my warmth. My sunshine.

"L-le..." I heard a sound, like. Sounding like someone pushing back a chair and walking over to me. My heart raced and thumped harsh against my chest, the heat rising.

"Eren I'm so sorry, this is all my fault." It felt the warmth grabbed my hand and stroke it softly, soothing me just like me mother. I then realized who the voice belonged to.

Levi. My warmth.