Engulfed.

Warning: it's really short

Also I think that photo goes really well with the chapter.

Please excuse my spelling errors cx

-3 more months later-

-Erens PoV-

Cold water. That's what it was. Slipping through my fingers. I was plunged into it, engulfed into the cold water. I was drowning. I was falling, slowly. Deeper and deeper by each passing second. All I see is white though. That familiar whiteness I was surrounded by when I was asleep. How come I was soaking wet though? How come I was surrounded by white. Everything was confusing, but I felt at peace. I didn't need to breath, my lungs were filled with oxygen. I could move my hands, and my legs. I lifted my hand so I gazing at the back on my hand. My skin was glowing with life and it was soft and delicate. My whole body was covered with this glow. This bright glow. I felt at peace, it was amazing. Everything was bright and had so much detail. Even if it was only white. Thing started to take shape. More detail faded into the shaped and before I knew it I was actually underwater, plunged into the depths and depression that was this water. I struggled, my arms were in shackles as were my legs. My lungs didn't have the oxygen no more. I was sinking, deeper and deeper quickly. I saw the sunshine or the light from above the water. I wanted to swim up to that light, the flickering light shining brightly through the surface water. I couldn't swim to it, I couldn't breath. I needed to breath, I needed to see that bright light that was behind the curtain of water that was at the surface. I opened my mouth, my bright green eyes still wide open in fear. Bubble rose from my mouth, it was filled with the last of my air. Water now filled my mouth and my throat, consuming my lungs. I closed my eyes quickly and opened them, gazing at the light once more. Soon, a large shadow was casted over the ball of light and dove into water. Breaching the surface, the black shadow swam toward me. The shadow was forming, getting more detailed and becoming something more than a blob of inky blackness. It was a person. It was a man. It was someone saving me. The swam faster and grasped my wrist, dragging me to the surface.

"Eren...." He called. It's deep voice rang through my water-filled ears. Everything was ringing, but I could hear his voice. Soft and gentle, but firm and commanding.

"Eren..." He called again, his voice softer than before, yet it still had the monotone side. We were approaching closer to the surface of the water, the still flickering light was getting brighter and closer. I blinked. Once. Twice. Three times. Adjusting to the light that was getting close, brighter, more powerful. I realized just then who that person was dragging me to the hopeful gleam of light. Levi. He was smiling at me from above, grasping both my soft wrists and pulling me with him upwards, towards the light. I wanted to speak, but my throat was filled with water. Clogging up my throat, making it impossible to speak or to talk. My lungs burned as did my throat. I felt the water get light and my body lifted more. I felt like air, floating to the top.

"Eren....." His voice louder, almost screaming. I furrowed my eyebrows, 'why is he yelling at me?' I thought. I was almost there, only a few more feet and I was free from the water that engulfed me. I was once drowning now I am being uplifted, freed from the dark embrace that was the cold water. I was warm. I was free. I had Levi. I had no worries. I had no fears. I was no longer cold. I was no longer afraid. I no longer needed to be afraid. I had Levi. He would save me. He would protect me. He would hold me. He would soothe me. He would warm me. Levi is........

Part of me.

-the end-