Loving You.

Enjoy ~

"Whew" another hard day. There were extremely busy people with an empty mind and a empty stomach waltzing to their yummy bakery with their fresh scents and delicious pastries. It was truly an amazing day. But then it was just Eren and Jean cleaning up in the kitchen while Levi took some boxes into the car. Over the time Eren and Levi have dealt with everything, and after they had opened the shop, something between Marco and Jean happened. Marco was driving and Jean was sleep soundly in the back seats. When Marco looked away just for a few seconds to gaze at jeans sleeping face, he didn't notice how much he was drifting and he didn't notice the large semi truck heading straight towards them. Marco wasn't able to move in time, but he swung the car hard enough to make Jean awake and buckle, before realizing what was going on. Then....

Pow.

Impact.

They drove straight into the front the semi, straight forward impact, crushing Marco and killing him on impact. Everything for Jean went by in slow motion. Everything did. But that was a long time ago, over 8 months has passed; but Jean, he was still learning how to grieve. Recently he has been visiting gay clubs and partying till the bright sun rises and peeks through the damp clouds above. Jean finished wiping down the counter, resting his pale hands on the edges of it and gripping it tightly, remembering that day. That horrible and traumatic day. He let out a 'tsk' and slammed his fist down onto the mark table, making the utensils rattle from the impact.

Eren poked his head from the door way, giving a pitiful excuse for a smile. Jean didn't even cast a glance at Eren while he moved close to Jean. Jean 'tsk'ed again, gripping the table as his eyebrows furrowed more, creating more creases in-between. Tears pooled at the rim of jeans eyes, sipping out like a fast river cascading into a waterfall down his cheeks. Eren hesitated but poked jeans shoulder. This, put Jean over the edge. One wrong move and he could blow his top. He grabbed Erens neck and shoved him up against the wall, tightening his grip with every second that passed slowly and steadily. Eren gasped, shutting his eyes tightly as his fingers dug into jeans hand, in an attempt to pry them off his throat that was clenching up.

Jean; being the bipolar guy he was, let go. Eren fell onto his butt, but quickly standing up and sighing, rubbing the now red area that surrounded his neck. Jean sighed along with Eren, no words spoken, yet.

"I'm sorry, Eren." Jean looked at his shoes, not wanting to face the cruel dark world. Eren out his delicate hand on jeans face, nodding as to show he was fine and accepted his apology. Jean couldn't help but to lean into the boys soft touch. For the entire time they have known each other it was a love-hate relationship. They would always argue and glare, tease and poke each other. But in the end they were close friends and always relied on one another to lean on as a shoulder to cry on. Eren smiled again, but it was obviously a forced one. When Eren really smiled it was rare. Like a hidden gem. He brought up his thumb and rubbed over jeans cheek as a reassuring and friendly gesture. Jean closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. Thoughts ran through his little brain. "Well, Eren and I have been getting closer AND Levi is at the car, plus it's not like Eren can say much." Jean thought. Now, he wasn't thinking straight so everything just happened; pure adrenaline. He didn't mean not NOR did he want to. Jean did something he would forever regret.

He kissed Eren.

It wasn't some like, 3 second kiss. It was Jean shoving his nasty slimy tongue forcefully into Erens mouth. Eren cried out silently and slammed his fists harshly against jeans chest. He wanted to scream for help, but his throat felt clogged up, unable to think properly. Everything swirled around the two like a dizzy nightmare. Jean grabbed Erens hips and slammed them and him against the wall, grinding his crotch with Erens. Wet, salty tears streamed down his face. This was all too familiar with eren. It reminded him of the black shadow named Jason.

Jason.

Jean.

Both forcefully had him against his will and kissing his precious pink lips which were only saved for Levis against them. Eren whimpered more and wanted to cry out for Levi. Where was he? He has been gone for like, 6 minutes. There were a lot of boxes but he could've handled them by now. Jean growled lowly when he pulled back and slammed his mouth back into Erens, wanting them to magically become Marcos. Marco. His sweet little angel Marco. Why did he just have to fall asleep. Jean blamed himself. It was Marcos fault but he would never be able to admit that to himself.

Eren cried out silently again when Jean snaked his cold hand under his graphic tee. It was terrible. The feeling of his sweaty palm running along his scars felt revolting. When Levi touched his scars, his burns, his marks, he was delicate and it sent shivers crawling down his back. It was a bittersweet world Eren was trapped in when Levi touched him. But when Jean touched him, it was disgusting and felt like Jason touching him. He felt like he was back inside the shackles, which were chained firmly to the ground as Jason thrusted into him, making the mattress move with the two; making Eren cry out in pain. Jason always went into Eren unprepared, without a warning or a single care what Eren would think about it. He didn't care about Eren. No, Jason felt only lust for Eren and his fragile and delicate body. Eren was unbroken and untouched. But now he was broken and scared. Just like Jean, he only felt pure lust for Eren. Pure adrenaline is what had fueled him to the point of placing his filthy hands on his broken body.

Ding!

The bell of the door opening rang, the heels of the black fancy dress shoes clicked against the laminate white-black checker board floors. Levi sighed, his muscles ached, and he was sore from lifting the heavy boxes. They were kinda small, but heavy. At least 50 pounds per box. Jean nor did Eren hear the Bell ring. Tears poured out of Erens eyes as he kept slamming his hands against Jeans chest. Eren cried silently more and more progressively as Jean rubbed erens left nipple and harshly twiddling it in-between his nasty and greasy fingers; just like Jason did. It disgusted Eren to the point of no return.

"Eren?" No one heard Levis call for Eren. Not Jean. Not Eren. Eren wanted to cry for Levis help. So he tried making sound other ways. Before his eyes shut tight with fear, he saw a metal ladle resting multiple inches away. Eren fingers inches closer, trying to find it using memory. His eyes shut tighter as he breathed through his nose, trying to shove away Jean with one hand using both his feet as well. But Jean was almost twice his size, no way he could escape his web; his trap. The cool metal grazed past Erens finger tips, shocking Eren. He grasped it and slowly deciding what to do, hit Jean and run or throw it somewhere and hope it would clang against something loudly, gaining Levis attention? Eren went with the second option, and threw the ladle. And sure enough; it clashed with a huge metal pot.

Levi snapped his attention to the door way leading into the kitchen, walking slow and grabbed his pocket knife, grasping a hold of the leather end firmly. with his dagger ready, he walked quickly to the door. Putting his palm flat against the door, sprawling out his five fingers and pushing it open, making it swing wide open.  His eyes widened at the sight of Jean practically raping a crying and fighting Eren. Soon, after seconds, anger raged inside of hm, his shock gone and dead.

"WHAT THE FUCK JEAN?!"