Out of chapter titles.

Warning: super fluffy. Also give me chapter titles I can't think of any ;3;!! 🍟😘

Eren and Levi walked  hand in hand, happily married and forever bound together as one happy couple. Erens throat was free and his breath was unclogged and he felt free to speak. "Come on come on!" He dragged the falling behind man, his husband, Levi. A month has come and gone and now they were walking to a surprise Eren had planned for Levi. "Eren where are we going?" Levi groaned with a roll of his eyes. He was having a blissful morning that consisted of waking up to see Erens peaceful Sleeping face with the light snores that escaped Eren soft pink lips in which Levi had kissed to wake up his husband Eren. Levi loved to say it just as much as Eren, maybe more. Husband. Husband. Husband. Each time they thought or even spoke it; it would making their stomachs drop and hearts pound with excitement. "Just tell me." Levi whined more, dragging his feet along the pavement of the side walk. Then they had arrived. The cemetery.

"Eren what are we doing here?" Levi asked, looking up at the rustic meta sign which spelled out in fancy cursive "Maria Cemetery: founded 1805". "I just want you to meet someone." After Eren said that Levi thought 'oh does he have a friend who works here? Creepy but okay." Levi thought with a simple shrug and followed Eren who grasped his hands tightly. The warmth still buzzing around Levis body with joy. Every wave of warmth that hit Levi was still so unfamiliar and such an amazing feeling that Levi couldn't ever get over. It made his palms sweaty and knees shaky it when Eren would smile and speak his name; Levi knew it was okay and this wasn't some silly dream. Levi wasn't going to wake up, cold and alone ever again. Because Levi had Eren. And Eren had Levi. They had each other. Husbands forever. "This way this way." Eren chanted with a small and soft smile that was gentle to Levis pounding heart. There was no other people nor buildings in sight. So where is the people Eren oh so desperately wanted Levi to be introduced to? Maybe they haven't arrived yet, Levi pondered in his small brain. "Okay." Eren stopped, facing two stone graves that were sat next to each other. "Ummm Eren why did you---" Levi was cut off by Eren blushing as he raised Levi and Erens hands that were clasped together tightly and firmly. Eren looked at the two graves with pursed lips before he began to speak.
"Mom...dad" Levis eyes widened as he read the two graves set in front of him in the ground.
'Carla Jaëger: loving mother and amazing wife. 1977-2008.'
'Grisha Jaëger: loving father and amazing husband. 1975-2008'
Eren continued, his breath now shaky but no tears dared to escape his bright eyes. "This is Levi. My h-husband." Eren sucked in another breath before continuing to speak, slowly. "Dad; I know you wouldn't approve of him because he is a guy, and I'm a guy as well. But it's love and he is my warmth and my other half to my necklace and well--- my heart also." Eren swiveled his head to the side a little, now looking at the stone grey grave resting to the right. His mother. "Mom; I know that I should stay away from dangerous people like him, but I really do love him so I hope you are okay with him being my amazing and wonderful husband." Eren stuttered, but yet not daring to stop nor to show weakness by crying. "And I know you're gonna love him because he is so sweet to me and protects me like the Prince Charming he is. He saved me not once but twice and I'm so grateful he stuck with me through all this and I know you will too. Levi and I opened a bakery and I think it's going pretty well." He stopped, looking at the small patch of grass that kept the two graves apart by a few inches. "I hope you both approve of my husband, Levi." Eren squeezed Levis hand firmly.

Eren faced Levi and his eyes widened. Levi let go of Erens hand and covered his whole face with both of his hands, hiding his tears of both happiness and sadness. He had known his parents died in a fire, but didn't know they were actually buried in a dark and scary graveyard. They must have headstones to be used to remember just who Erens lovely parents are--or were. "L-Levi?! Are you okay?!" Eren asked, putting his hand on Levis shoulder in a worried tone. "I'm fine s-shitty brat. Tch." Levi sniffed and shook his head, saying he was fine. "It was just really sweet." Levi mumbled under his breath as the stood in the sweet sweet silence. Levi sniffed again: scared he would let a few tears escape his eyes. "But yeah, Levi, meet my mom and dad." Eren nodded his head towards the two graves that rested on the dirt grass. Levi looked at Eren curiosly before sighing, knowing what to do. Levi walked forward, somewhat shocking Eren as Levi placed his hand on the dirty grave and kneeling before the one that was his fathers.
"Hello, Mr. Jeager. I'm, Levi. I hope you accept and approve of me." Levi got up, not even wiping his hand as he kneeled next to Erens moms tombstone. Levi did the same with his hand, placing it on the stop and closing his eyes, taking a deep breath. "Hello, mrs. Jaeger. I'm Levi. I bet Eren takes after you, not only by looks but by personality." Levi spoke softly as he let go, and grabbing Erens hand. "Let's go home, Eren."

"Let's go home"

#sorrynotsorryhide