I'm coming for you..

;3; I AM SO SO SORRY

Day 8- Addictive Storytelling.
_______________________

Can you feel my heart?

Can you hear my pain?

Can you taste my tears?

Can you see my world fall apart?

Levi wrote the song, for Eren. His Eren. He was finished with his book. But it was tucked and hidden away in a old shoe box he had found when he dug through his messy and dirty closet. It was 300 pages long, and it was only a rough draft. Now Levi was writing lyrics that stuck to him. Anything that came to mind he wrote down. He pondered on how Eren was feeling, so he tried to write down his opinion on how Eren was dealing with the problem of not having Levi there with him. Levi thought Eren was angry and enraged, when he was really broken and fragile like a delicate doll. Eren just laid in bed and cleaned. He made Lee breakfast lunch and dinner but he wasn't the same Eren as he used to be. It was like a giant piece of him was removed from him, a hole.

Can't you see I need you here?

Can't you see the fear?

That holds me under

This burning bridge of desire.

Levi looked at the words written on his white sheet of paper that was covered in eraser marks and tear stains. Levi drummed his wooden pencil on the desk table top, thinking with his eyes closed as he hummed it in his head. Thick blackness surrounded Levis closed eyes. He looked like a zombie; his hair scattered and greasy from his lack of hygiene, his eyes held low dark bags that showed no sign of sleep and insomnia, Levis skin was pale and he was very skinny. This is what happened to Levi once he was taken away from his parents. Why did he even leave in the first place? His questions were never answered and Levi felt as lost as anyone.

Hold onto me

and never let me go

Breathing wasn't heard

But now it hurts to know..

Levi wrote the next verse down, chewing on the inside of his cheek. It was a habit he developed while in this jail called a house. He also picked up the habit of chewing viciously at his nails, but not resorting to nibbling at the skin around the nail. It has been so long since Levi has to touched Erens soft skin, looked at his beautiful face, those amazing green eyes. It's felt like years since Levi has heard Erens voice, his laugh, seen his smile. He missed his son as well, how happy and cheerful the pair were. But why did Eren think Levi and lee were the most similar? From first glance they looked different. I believe I have already told you this but their physical appearance are quite different. Levi picked up pencil again, after taking a quick minute to pace around his messy and cluttered room. It looked as if someone just tossed their dirty laundry in his room over and over for the whole month. It didn't smell bad, because Levi forced his mother to buy Erens cologne. 4 bottles to be exact. Levi didn't know how long it would be before he could escape back to America where he could see Eren once again.

When you left you took away my smile

When you said goodbye

You left me with miles

...ahead.

------------IM SORRY-------------

It's been a month since that same short song was written. Levi has picked up his room. Now he was curled under the covers with a pillow close to his chest. He missed eren. Levi missed the warmth happily flowing through him. He missed a lot of things. Levi took a shower, resting his forehead on the cool white tile as the hot water cascading down his pale figure. He thought about all the happy and blissful memories shared with Eren. The day Levi proposed to him, how nervous Levi was. Levi was sure his palms would sweat so much he would fumble with the box. Levi scrubbed his greasy scalp with his finger tips making sure to cover everything with the shampoo.