Hopeful Eyes.

omfg guys i literally found me if i was an anime character. 1) ombre hair. 2) I do wear glasses but i prefer contacts 3) brown eyes 4) small smile. 5) pale asf. okay so you remember last chapter? Well my personal experience was that I have a crush on someone. Guys wanna know who it is? Its this amazing and wonderful girl, she is so adorable and sweet and i asked her out yesterday (she said yes thank sweet freckled Jesus) and her name is Nina (MY NINA -_- MINE) and its yourheichou! She is just so sweet and cute i don't know how are why she sad yes to be but she did ad I just, yes. okay Lets just get to the chapter before I continue talking (*^^*)

Stay Classy ;3

-Izzy-Chan❤️

"Oh my goodness Levi! We're gonna be parents!" Eren squealed, griping his husbands arm and shaking it with excitement. They were now walking to the orphanage. They were going to drive but Hanji was using their car since hers was broken and in need of more repair. "mhm." Hummed Levi as he slipped his cold and pale hands into his hoodie pockets. They rounded the sidewalk, walking up to the wide and tall entrance doors that are the "Sina Orphanage." It was about 3 stories high and most likely had a basement. It had red and white large bricks and a wide porch. The sound of squealing and laughing kids was faint and muffled. "How many appointments do we have today, brat?" Inquired Levi as he opened the wide door with his right hand, swinging it wide enough for Eren to step inside and gaze at the large and open lobby and foyer. "4.." Mumbled Eren as he was awe struck but the beautiful architecture that was the interior. There were two large stair cases that had an occasional Child scurrying up or down them in a hurry or just casually. Levi just boredly looked around, his eyes kept half way open and just boredom written all over his face. "tch, this will probably take forever." He groaned, leaning his head back and rolling his eyes at the taller male that was sending him a harsh glare.

"Look Levi I know its hard that you just HAD to wake up from your oh-so peaceful slumber but you said you want kids so here we are.." Eren explained, making small hand gestures as he spoke slowly while Levi directed his attention to anywhere but his husband who was being quite silly. "Levi...Eren?" The lady at the desk called out, raising her head and making eye contact with Eren and Levi who were looking right back at her with a small smile. Well, Eren was the only one actually smiling but still. They nodded, following her as she walked into the back room and Eren saw the headmaster sitting at the desk. She had a smile and a gentle look to her face. "Hello, I'm Kellie." She introduced, standing up and holding out her hand for the couple to shake. Levi almost cringed as the hand might be dirty, but obliged and shook the hand, still trying not to cringe at the touch. After the lady shook both Levis and Erens hand she showed them around the building. They had their meetings with their 4 choices but there was no real connection between them.

Now they were wandering through the empty hallways and occasionally glancing in doorways to see what was going on but the majority of the room were empty. "I didn't really like any of them.." Eren mumbled, looking at his shoes with a glum face. "It'll be okay, brat. It takes time and we just have to be patient and suck it up." Levi attempted to reassure his husband. Eren smiled to himself and also to Levis statement. "You know, when we have kids, You are so gonna be the mom." Eren smirked at Levi who was huffing and puffing his cheeks out with a dark glare. "Is that a short joke, brat?" Levi spat, raising an eyebrows at his now flustered husband. "N-no! I'm just saying that because you are so demanding and bossy." Eren winked and stuck out his tongue at Levi. "Whatever you.." Levi was cut off by the sweet classical tone of a piano. It was Levi's favorite classical song so he quickly went to find the source of the music.

Eventually he landed upon the art studio, it held a large sign that read "Sina Art Studio And Music Hall." And had music notes and a paintbrush over lapping each other above the big old wooden door. The music was loud and defiantly from a radio, not an actual piano. Levi opened the door quickly and observed the room. And there stood a small boy, a boy looking around the age of 8-10, painting. He light red hair and a pair of beautiful almost pink eyes that were truly outstanding. He was wearing an over sized hoodie that carried a few paint splatters around it. He also wore shorts that his hoodie mostly covers but the ends stuck out. the door creaked low and loud, letting out a soft rumble. The boy squeaked quietly, grasping the paint brush and looking at the door with wide eyes. "O my goodness I am so sorry did we disturb you?" Eren spoke up, his eyebrows raising as well. "N-no.." The boy mumbled, putting down his wooden and old paintbrush before moving the canvas so that eren and Levi both were not able to view the boys work of art.

"I like this song.." Was all Levi could say, walking fully into the room. The boy looked like he was about to pee himself. This tall (at least, to the little boy) and scary man with a dark and scary glare and scary eyes walking up to you can be a bit frightening. "Oh! I-I'm sorry sir!" The boy covered his face, cowering in fear and showing surrender. "Tch. I'm not going to hit you.." Levi spoke, as his face lightened up and Levi reached a hand out and ruffled the cute boys hair with a very small smile on his lips that almost no one could see. "So what are you painting, kid?" Levi sat down on a chair that had dry paint splatters but he really didn't care, he wanted to know more about this entrancing boy with the mystic pink/pink/honey comb eyes. Eren however walked around the studio, gazing at the wonderful works of art. Some were simple stick figures with a block building that in messy hand writing said the name of the Orphanage. The kid huffed, turning around his big canvas and showing the glorious mess of both acrylic paint of water color. "My name isn't "Kid" its Lee.Lee John McKastler." The cute kid said with a confident look in his eyes. Levi smirked, leaning back in his seat and smirking at the boy with pink flushed cheeks. "Well Lee John McKastler its nice to meet you I'm Levi.....Jaeger." Levi said the last name mostly to himself but he had said it loud enough to get his husbands attention. "Awe so you are the wife, huh Levi?'' Levi could just hear the smirk upon Eren lips as he spoke when Eren walked up to Levi, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Are you two a couple?" Lee asked, curiosity in his eyes. "Yeah..." Levi said, hoping Lee wasn't homophobic, even for a 10 year old. "That's..." He paused his eyes gleamed in joy, "So cool!!" He finished, running up and giving Levi a big hug. Levis eyes widened, his heart pounded as he didn't know what to do. "Calm down, Levi." Levi told himself in his mind before he returned it, not caring if he was covered in germs. Lee let go and then hugged Eren tightly. When lee pulled away he smiled brighter and wider. He also had the upper part of a paint palette for his charm necklace. "Oh my goodness please can we get him?" Eren practically begged. Levi smiled, for once in forever. "Damn Eren you sound like he is a fucking dog.." Levi was jabbed in the ribs with Erens sharp elbow. "Language!" He hissed, his eyes darkening for a quick second before he went back to looking at Lee. "How old are you?" Eren smiled down at him and kneeled down to his level. "10 years old." The boy held up 9 fingers and let out another wide smile and giggle.

-2 months later-

Lee grabbed one of Levis hand and one of Eren as he stood in the middle of the couple, giggling in pure excitement. Over the long period of the 2 months the couple fought and battled for the child and paid extra. Sounds weird when you out it into more if you ask me. Like as if it was a bidding. But they came out on top, and adopted the little 10 year old Lee John.....Jaeger. The boy watched as they drove away from the Orphanage and saw all the other kids he had known so well wave goodbye with wide grins on their faces as they walked back into the building, probably to lunch. Levi smiled once more and took Erens hand in his and intertwined their long fingers together. Levi lifted both their hands and kissed their fingers, his attention fixed on the road ahead but still caring for eren. Levi sighed, turning on his turn signal. "Lets go home, Eren."

"Let's go home.."

Thank yous:

thank you to Ali_The_Neko who let me adopt her OC (Lee John McKastler (Jaeger)) in this story. I really couldn't have done it with out her so please give her a follow and yeah :3 home you enjoyed this chapter!

Stay Classy ;3

-Izzy-Chan <3