Bittersweet love.

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS SMUT!!!! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!! THIS IS A WARNING!!! IT IS GRAPHIC (I think) AND YEAH! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOU NASTIES ;) -hands you tissues for your nose bleeds of you get one- sorry if it sucks. I worked hard. My innocence has been brutally murdered because of this chapter.

Stay classy ;3
-Izzy-chan ❤️

"I'll show you my love Eren. I love you more than Petra. I don't love Petra; only you. I'll prove it to you." Levi whispered into Erens ear softly, sending shivers down his back. "Let me love you, Eren." He spoke softly. They had went back to Levis house,
Petra long gone and away. Out from their problems. Eren was now taking Petra and Levis bed, making it Levis and Erens. They were sitting on the bed. Levi in Erens lap as they had their small cute noses brushing together. Eren bit his lip, nodding hesitantly. Levi gave a small smile and kissed Erens soft pink and full lips. Their lips fitting together like puzzle pieces; meant to be. Eren kissed back, not knowing where to put his hands or even what to do. This was new to Eren. He was not a virgin sadly, but he hasn't had a loving way of sex.

Sex.

It wasn't sex. It was making love. But it sounded weird. Intercourse? I don't know. But they were slow, steady, careful. At least, Levi was. They kissed more until Levi pulled away, already missing the taste of Eren on his own lips. He tasted sweet, like pancakes or cupcakes, or chocolate. The kisses the two shared were filled with love and they were tender and caring. Their movements were slow. Levi kept asking if Eren was okay with what they were gonna do almost every five seconds.

Levi kissed down his jawline, trailing his hands all over the boys chest he felt except the tedious thin fabric layered over his beautiful scared, tanned skin. "No no, this won't do." Levi gripped the buttons and looked Eren in his beautiful and hypnotizing eyes. "Are you--" he stopped when Eren put his finger to Levis lips, silencing him. Eren bit his lip, nodded happily with a small smile painted on his features. Levi let out a soft and shaky breath. Levi was scared that he was going to hurt Eren. Make him not was him to do this. What if he didn't like it? What if Levi moved too fast? Or too slow? Who knew.

Levi fumbled clumsily with the first few buttons, cursing silently under his breath why Eren just had to wear this button up shirt. So he gave up and pulled it off Eren by yanking it over his head, throwing it on the floor; not caring where it would've landed elsewhere along the room hardwood floors. Once his grey eyes landed upon Eren bare and naked chest, exposed to Levis harsh glare. His scars, covering his chest. Up and down and left to right. Some were in the shape of x's due to the scars literally overlapping the others. Levis let In a sharp breath and then crawled off Erens lap. "L-let me see your back" Levi ordered.

Eren took a deep and shaky gulp, turning around slowly and steadily. Once he finished turning, Levi covered his mouth with his hands, wanting to vomit up what was resting in his stomach. But that was the thing Levi loved about eren; how strong he is. Like a wise person once said: "Pain is your friend, Pain is your ally. Pain tells you when you have been wounded badly. But you know what the best thing about pain is? It tells you you're not dead yet!" Levi breathed into his nose, and out through his mouth. His shaky hand rested upon the horrendous and overlapping scars on his back. Tracing them with his slender and long finger, Levi lowered his head into the area between Eren two shoulder blades. Levi puckered his pale thin lips slightly and kissed the large area of scars, making Eren surprised. Levi started kissing the area over and over, placing both his hands on Erens side. Levi kissed up and into Erens nape, where some of the scars had stopped.

Levi kissed Erens shoulder blade and moved his lips near Erens ear, which was red due to how bad he was blushing from all of Levis loving touches and kisses. "You're so beautiful Eren." He whispered huskily into Erens ear, making him shiver with happiness. He couldn't speak, nor did Eren really want to. Levi spun Eren around and started to slide off his own shirt, being careful with his soft movements.