Irreplaceable.

Decided to make this one nice and long for you guys cx and sorry for spelling errors...also......

STAY CLASSY!!!! ;3
-IZZY-CHAN ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-rewind and switch to Levi (3rd person)-

Levi groggily opened his lazy eyes that felt so heavy to shut. His head was pounding, like bricks were piled high on top of it. Levi let out a soft groan, arching his back to stretch out himself. "W-what the fuck?" He asked himself, peering down at his nude body, covering in left over sweat. In fact his hair was damp but dry, padded against his forehead dryly. What had happened last night? Last thing he remembered was speaking to Petra. Then it had all gone black.  He stumbled as he stood, very foggy and spinning around him like a very fast carousel. Spinning all around him, everything blurring together as one big messy blob. He knew he was hungover but damn, this was new. His heart felt broken, part of him shattered. It wasn't a feeling of betrayal nor was it very much like he was heartbroken, but he felt like it. Levi feels as if, somehow.... He had down the betrayal, the heart braking and the cause of this eternal pain and sadness that felt like it would go on forever. Grey clouded his mind, the colors from his mind slowly disappearing. Everything was grey, dark, and sad.

'Where is Eren?' He thought to himself as he let out another breathy and long shiver. He must have still been at his own house, resting from his injuries. Levi grasped onto the night stand for support, for balance. For stability to be able to control himself. He was going to stand on his own two feet, he just needed some stability. Something to lean on in times of need. But where in this moment of time was Eren? If he wasn't here, to be his nightstand, then where was he. Levi nodded to himself, reminding himself again that Eren was resting at his house. Eren was okay.

Right?

Wrong. Oh boy was Levi so wrong. Incorrect.  He was too dazed and confused to even see the clear picture. The smell of delicious bacon baking on a greasy yummy frying pan was inhaled through Levis hungry nostrils. The smell was so inviting and warm, his mouth was watering just from the smell of the cooked meat. The best cure of a hangover is great greasy food. Although Levi wasn't very fond of grease nor did he enjoy greasy fast food from low-run restaurants. But when he had spent all of the night before drinking and getting wasted, greasy food did sound pretty appetizing the next morning.

Levi quickly changed into low hanging boxers and sweats before stumbling downstairs, still in a daze. His eyes glazed over his whole bottom floor which was all opened up, beautifully clean and perfect. Everything in it rightful-----

Why was Petra cooking in his kitchen? His eye twitched as she hummed a small tune happily in her cute little pretty perfect head. She lips moved even though there was no sound, nor any music playing from anywhere. No radio. No headphones. It was a silence. But it was a humble and comforting silence. Levi scratched his head, confused and puzzled. What was going on? Why was she here? Did she sleep on the sofa? His bed? Then why was he naked? Did she undress him? Or was it all the work of him. This was worrying as the pieces of the puzzle were being put together slowly. It was concerning. It was a puzzle Levi didn't want or be done. He already had a pretty good guess.

"Levi..." Petra finally broke through the silence, the thick ice only became worse. She placed down the clean white plate that housed a piece of toast, lathered up in thick melty and yummy butter. He always bought the generic brand. It was just butter, right? It all tastes the same. Next to that was a mess of yellow scrabbled eggs. Pepper lightly sprinkled on top. Not too much. Not too little. Then, set right in between the brown and crunchy toast and smooshy yummy scrambled eggs.....sat not one, not two, not three, not even four. But five pieces of perfectly crispy and delicious looking bacon. The steam radiating from all three foods was combined into a steam cloud of stomach growling smells. It was like heaven to Levis nose. He could get used to this.