That's How The Cookie Crumbles.

Two of my favorite things. Pizza and ereri. So why not have both ^^? Anyways enjoy~ (do not play music until I say so ;3) 

Sorry for spelling errors cx

A week later, it was always the same routine for Levi. Get up, brush teeth, get dressed, kiss Eren as they both left for work, work, go home, cuddle with Eren and pull out the same small black velvet ring box that held one of the most valuable thing that Levi owned. It was special to him and he had kept it so that one day when he met his other half; when he would propose, he would give this ring. Not any other dull and boring ring, only this one. Levi sighed, letting his eyes close as he hugged the box to his chest, nerves racking in his chest as he gave deep breaths. He put the box back away in the drawer, closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

The next day he woke up cold. Levi sat up, turning his head around the room as he felt his warmth escaping his body. He also hear footsteps slam on the hardwood. But the running sound seem to fade as it was replaced with a 'thud'. Levi didn't waste any more time to spring up and sprint down the hallway. He stopped when he saw the light at the crease of the doorway to the bathroom. Levi placed his hand on the cold handle and turned it, opening it to see Eren hunched over the toilet, puking his stomach of all the remains left in there from his last meals. Levi quickly kneeled next to Erens right side, rubbing his back assuringly. Just as Eren pulled away he went back, messy vomit spilling from the back of his throat to the toilet bowl. "it's just a stomach bug, I'll just call you in sick.." Levi spoke softly to Eren as if he were some poor and innocent child. Levi rubbed his hand over Erens hot forehead and kissed it. Eren smiled and nodded, pulling the covers to their fluffy bedspread up to his chin lightly. Levi pondered the thought of staying, to care for his other half and his true love. But Hanji was crazy and he needed to look after her and the bakery since last time he decided not to go to work and just to skip there was literally a fire in the kitchen. Luckily it was small and not that expensive to repay the damaged oven, but it made Levi never leave the bakery to foolish people.

So Levi left, he left his love sick and alone. It cracked his heart seeing him sad, let alone sick. But he had a gut feeling it was going to be alright. It was only a 6 hour shift. That's all. He would get to work, look after customers, serve some brats and get home to see that bright eyed brunette he loved so much. And Levi would wrap himself in the warmest blanket, soaking up the amazing warmth; Eren. But that wasn't how it turned out.

Levi worked hard and long, it made the time pass by quicker when he had a clear mind and only focused on one thing at a time as he baked and worked. When he clocked out he saw the sun slowly falling down to the ground Level as it created a warm orange color. But as Levi drove, completely focused on the road and getting home as soon as possible he couldn't help but not to notice one thing. He wasn't getting any warmer. No warmth flowed carelessly through his body. No, in fact he was getting colder. But he didn't notice, he just wanted to get home, run upstairs and see Eren and his beautiful and warming smile and hypnotic eyes.

But Levi didn't have any of that. "Eren?!" He called out, seeing the room dark with no lamps or any source of light flowing though the small apartment. Levi sprinted up the wooden stairs that creaked lowly with every step he took. He raced up the stairs, swinging the bedroom door opening and falling to his knees at the sight. The bed was unmade, the duvet covers thrown across the room. The pillows were by the large, open window. The curtains were pulled down and rested on the hardwood, flowing softly from the soft breeze that came through the window which was wide open. A piece of his heart cracked. Near the drawer, the one that held the ring that was almost as important to him as Eren was to Levi, held a piece of paper that had messy cursive handwriting on it.