A little biography.

Hello everyone!

Okay so for today's update, we are going to take a little break from the story. We are gonna talk about some things. I want to tell you guys about me, a little biography if you will. I don't know, I just feel like i want to, plus I have zero inspiration today so here we go;

I was born a fat baby. Ha-ha so funny, but that isn't it. I was 10 pounds 14 ounces. I couldn't leave the hospital because my heart was stupid. I died once, but I was a baby and it only last like 8 seconds. When I grew up, I lived in a very very small and very scary town. Our population was under 1500. I was what you call "normal". I lived life normal, i had friends, i was close to my family.

Then we moved. Everything changed.

I was alone, I had no friends, i was separated from my family (mentally). One day I was in art class, and it was many years after the move. And this girl came into art class wearing the green Scout Regiment cape. I was so .... Intrigued-- by the cape. I asked her what it was from and she said "Its an anime, its called Attack On Titan." And then she saluted me before walking away. I went home and went to Netflix. I watched the whole season in less that a week. It was one of the best shows I have ever seen. And Levi, when I first saw him i was like "OH YES HAVE MY CHILDREN!" and before i even watched the show, my friend told me to make a wattpad account. I completely forget what it was called but it wasn't this one.

One day, I was on wattpad and I read this book, it was a yaoi about Levi and Eren. Now when it was after I watched the anime i was like "Oh that is where they are from!!" And that's how I started to ship ereri (Also one time autocorrect was being a turd to me on tumblr and I accidentally spelled "ereri" and searched it and it popped up and I was happy XD).

Then, 8th grade started. It. Sucked. I was a victim of bullying for the whole year. (Please read with caution this is a warning, sorry.). One day I was... sick of it all. I was so done. I never told my sister or my mom or dad. They would't care (That's what I thought). One day... I broke a pencil sharpener. I made 7 cuts. I didn't know what was going through my mind or my head I was just sick of it all. It hurt like a bitch. I stopped. I threw away the razor. It was sickening to cut. I looked like I was giving up, I was surrendering. I was supposed to be strong. Like my brother.

I live with my mom, dad, and sister. I have two dogs who are stupidly adorable. Where is my brother you ask..? He's gone. I miss him, a lot. He told me to never EVER give up on anything that I was passionate about. So I didn't, and I won't. When I started to gain reputation and status on here (Even though I am not that well known XD) and when my great great friend riren121 encouraged me to write this book, this story, this fan fiction on this cute as fuck couple, I did. And I am so happy I did. I update, a lot. And I am not sure if it is a good or bad thing. I think of it as good, because I literally have so much inspiration for this story, you guys have no idea what I have planned it is awesome!

Now it is 9th grade, and the bulling has dimmed. And I honestly don't care what people think of me. Of course they tease, they snicker at me, they laugh and it hurts, but I don't let it get to me. Now, this amazing person sang a song for ME.... ME of ALL people. ( Soul_to_Keep ) and posted it on YouTube. I cried, because of how-- amazing I felt. How happy I was. I am so... thankful to have you all in my life. I feel so comfortable here on wattpad. Seriously I love you all so much! I can't believe you have read this far if you have. Great now I am crying again heh XD. Just, thank you all.....so much.

And please, don't forget,

Stay Classy ;3

-Izzy-chan ❤️