Running

The first is Zoe the next is cat then the wolves are there's in the order.
Zoe's p.o.v
Cat and I were running away from the where we had lived our whole lives you may ask why and I will explain to you . I am Zoe smith and the person I am running with is cat we are both new 'rouges ' we are running away from camp or whatever you would call it we got it so much trouble there first reason is is because we dyed our hair and like every wolf frowns upon that next reason is because we were not quiet lady like girls like everyone liked I like rock music and bands and guys with floppy hair and cat is kind of crazy and she likes loud music and is definitely not quiet it was about 3 in the morning and we decided to run we have been planning this for a couple months since in a couple of months we have where we meet our mates and we kind of did not want to do that because we already know that none of the wolves in our pack or maybe any pack and because basically the girls who have mates the mates basically own the girls because they tell them whatever to do and like yeah so we were running and we have basically all of our clothes and stuff that we own " should we stop for a while?" Cat asks me as I nod " but just for a while we don't want to be caught by hunters or any of the people that were searching" I say as we sit by a tree  for us oh did I mention that I am the kid of the alpha and cat is the kid of the beta of a really powerful pack of wolves and whoever was our mates would be the new alpha and beta so people would fake  that they are our mates so they could become a alpha " do you think this was such a good idea ?" She asks me " are you already regretting this?" I ask her and she shakes her head " no we will just be looked for by multiple people for multiple days so it will be really hard to run from them " she says and I nod " it is going to be hard but we can do it we can even go into the city if we need to but I don't think it will come to that" I say then I hear rustling behind us and we shoot up and start to run again we were some of the fastest wolves so it would be hard to catch us so it will be easy to get away from people but not from other pack who were probably looking for us because we were the main pack of this area so everyone was looking for us why we are not that important.
James's p.o.v
" you boys are going to help with the search for the two girls" my father says to me and my brother " what girls?"