Chapter 77777777

Zoe's p.o.v
I woke up and looked over at James and he was still sleeping so I kissed his forehead and got up then I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me back into bed " stay" he says and I sigh grabbing my phone off the bed side table and I check the Time it was 7 in the morning I had a hair appointment at 9 in the morning to touch up my roots and I sigh putting my phone down again " where are you going?" He asks me in his morning voice . I could probably almost moan to it " I have to get my hair touched up its starting to show its original color " I say resting my head on my pillow sighing" but you are pretty the way you are" he says and I nod " I know but it just doesn't really look good " I say and I show him my hair " yeah that doesn't really look good" he says and I look at him in disbelief i get up grabbing some clothes and changing and I slip on my beanie that James gave me yesterday and I walk downstairs putting my shoes on and I walk out of the house and into the forest and I pull out my phone because I thought my hair would look killer in the wind then I look at it and I see that I got like 5 texts from James 1 . ' come back I'm sorry ' 2. ' where are you ?' 3. ' please come back ' 4. ' alright I'm coming to get you ' 5. ' and I found you' I get the last one and I turn around and see him standing there . I huff and turn back around and start walking again and I could hear him running behind me and he puts his arms around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him " you know I love you right?" He asks and I nod " I know but I didn't like that it didn't make me feel good " I say looking straight as we continue to walk "I'm so sorry baby I was tired I didn't know what I said " he said and I nod " it's ok I promise now let's go " I say grabbing his hand. And we walk into the town and we start walking to walk to the hair place and I go in and he sits down while I have my hair done and when I get it done I pay and we walk out then we start to walk and we stop at a hot topic and we both go in I look at the dresses while James looks at some shirts then I feel someone hit my ass and I look up and see it was a group of like 3 or 4 guys and I growl walking over to James knowing he would be mad and I kissed him and we walked out of the store and we go back to the woods " was someone a little jealous " I ask giggling.