Ehhhh

Zoe's p.o.v
After the alpha and his wife left I laid down on the couch face to the couch and my back up then I hear a knock on the door and cat was passed out up stairs. I grumble " come in" I yelled and then the door opens and I put my face back on the couch grumbling then I hear a voice " hey what are you doing?" It was a guy I looked and saw Brandon and James " I'm tired get over it " I say getting up " we wanted to tell you that we are going hunting and we wanted to ask if you guys want to come with us ?" James says and I shrug " sure why not" I say then I yell up the stairs " yo cat get up " I yell and she walks down stairs and does not pass out for once " thank god I don't have any more patience for you passing out" I say laughing and she hits me in the back of the head and she laughs " let's go " James says and we nod walking out of the house and we walk away from where everyone lives and we walk into the woods and switch into wolf form and we get some deer and shiz we got some deer until we got separated from cat and Brandon so I am with James all alone then he turns towards me.
James's p.o.v
We asked them if they wanted to hunt with us but we made a plan where we would get separated from each other so we would have some time to talk to the girls by them selves about whatever we wanted to and I was going to ask her about why they didn't want to have a mate or whatever because I know I do and I think Brandon does but why don't they it's like the high point in our lives but what is up with them not wanting to have a mate i have to find out why because I want a mate and I want it to be her just her personality and really everything about her I know that Brandon feels the same about cat so we went hunting then later in to hunting we got split up and I looked towards her and I smile " since we are lost I guess this is some time to get to know each other a little bit " I say and she looks over at me " ok so what do you want to know about me ?" She asks and I think I will ease into the questions but no I went strait for the question I am so stupid OMG so I said " why don't you want to have a mate?" She looks at me and starts to walk away  trying to find the way back to where they were " im so stupid "  I grumble and we finally find the other two and Zoe grabs cats hand and they run back to the house they were staying in.