Chapter idfk

Zoe's p.o.v
I was holding James's hand and we were talking to some people well he was I wasn't James was and I was just staring off into space. Then my phone rang and I looked at it it was my dad I looked up and James then I looked over at cat and I showed it to her "you should answer it and tell him " James says and I nod " you have to come with me you said you would " I say and he nods then we walked out of the house so no one would hear it and I answered it.
(J- James z - Zoe d - dad )
D- hey Zoe so I heard some news
Z-and what is that news ?
D- well I heard from some sources that you are engaged.
Z- before I announce if I am or not can you gather the whole family so I don't have to make more then one phone call
D - they are here they have been for a couple hours waiting to see if this news is true
Z- ok so it is true I am engaged to a lovely man
D- at least tell let him talk to him
Z- ok he is here
J- um yeah I'm right here
D- so if you hurt my daughter I will find you and you won't be able to hurt any one any time soon
J- uh I won't I promise I love her to much *wraps his arms around her hips even though no one can see it and kisses her neck a little bit *
Z- *giggles* yes and I love him to well I got to go now
D- ok well I love you and I will talk to you when I talk to you and be careful don't get hurt
Z- I won't I promise and I kinda love you to .
*end of call*
" you are so sweet " I say grabbing his hand and swinging them " awwww " we hear coming from inside and I look and see that mostly every one was staring at us and I blush looking down and he lets go of me and grabs my hand " you two are so cute" one person says and i smile " thank you" I say and I smile up at James and I see he had his face buried into my hair and I smile and chuckle i could tell he was blushing by the way he was acting and then once all of the focus went off of us we sat on the couch and he finally took his face out of my hair and I could see he was still blushing and he looks at me "I love you " he mumbles into my neck after he buries his head in my neck and I smile playing with his hair " I love you to" I say and he pulls me closer to him so I am on his lap after he moves his face out of the crook of my neck and he smiles at me .