She's got a problem ...

James pov.
I was confused when they said they don't want mates. I think brandon was too. Maby they just don't know what its like to have a mate, i don't know. I thought in my head. I mean if anyone i would be there mate well Zoë's. I don't know i guess ill have to wait awhile. "What did they mean" brandon asks. "I don't know" i say back.
Zoë's pov.
We went inside and cat was on her phone an then the doorbell rang. We got up and answered it. It was a the alpha and his wife. Cat then faints falling to the ground and i look at her. "She has a problem..." I start but e chuckles. "One put of 20 wolfs get that, she was unlucky" he laughs. "I guess so it was bad since she was the beta every time she came over she fainted in front of my dad" i laugh "well its sure is nice to meet you, the boys just think you too are the most beautiful girls ever" she says shaking my hand and i blush a little. "Come in"i say and they nod walking inside and sitting at the table. I shake cat till she is back alive and she waves to them. We sat at the table and car looks like she is ganna faint so i put my hand on her back to stop her fall if sbe does. "We wanted to ask you to be part of our pack" the alpha says and then the wife perks up. "But we are giving you a few days to decide" she says trying to not pressure us I'm guessing. "Okay, we will think about that deeply" cat says and they nod. "Can we see your wolf form" they ask and we nod stepping down of the stools. I breath deeply and change into my wolf form. Cat does the same but she sits and they nod. The alpha changes into a dark brown that is in a mix of colors and the wife is a blue grey. Cat faints again and i smile, "like i said she has a problem..." they laugh and walk out and i change back to my normal form. Then i see the boys in wolf form playing around in the main yard. I smile a little at how childish they look and cat sighs. "Maybe i don't know about you but i think we should stay, i mean they are just like us" she says and i smile a little. "Maybe" i say and she walks away with a dance. "Who gave you drugs" i ask looking at her. "I found wine in the colored" she says walking into the other way and walking into a wall "ow" she says and j laugh.

Heyyyy! Thanks for reading this far! Pls vit and comment what you want to happen! Anyways have a good dayy or night behhh😉😉