Do you have a crush?

Cats pov.
I wake up from the couch and walk upstairs. I put on dark skinny jeans and a pink t-shirt. I go in the bathroom and do all of that norning stuff and walk downstairs. Zoe and jamss wher on the couch and brandon was staring outside. "Its 12:30 sleep in much" zoe asks looking at me. "Oh we have a meeting we got to go" james says getting up. They leave and i stand there. "What" zoe asks. "Nothing" i say and she nods.she looks at me and smiles. "I had so much fun with James it was awesome" she says leaning back. "Do you gave a crush" i ask putting a hand on my hip. "What no its just no" she says blushing a little. "You have a crush omg you can have him as your mate" i say looking at her face that is pink like a flower. "Yeah but it hasn't come to anything over friends" she says.
Brandon's pov.
After te meeting we change and sit on the couch since mom has to come and tell us what we have for the pack today. "I had so much fun this morning with Zoe" James says looking at me. "Do you have a crush" i say looking at him. "I have had a crush since i laid eyes on her" he says and i smile. "Well i guess your winning" i say and he smiles. "Yeah but who knows what you and cat where doing in her room alone the other day" he says and i laugh a little. "She showed me pictures of what the city looks like when her and Zoë traveled there" i say and he nods with a smirk. "Boys, you have guard tonight if you want the girls to come with that is fine" she says and we bark to tell her we heard her and run to there house.
??? Pov.
"Zoe got her sweatshirt she came back and left" "who was with her" i yell at the guard whom looked lazy.  "Cat and two males i believe they found mates and are running away with them" he says and i sigh. "Well her brother is not worthy of alfa but might be the only hope for the pack, we need to find her." I sigh looking at the crowd "tonight we will howl at the moon with will be full in two days time, that night we shall see jf we can find her but stay in the territorial fields if we enter alfa jones packs territory we would be ripped to threads" i say and they all no shifting and running home. " this might not work but whi knows alfa jones ill try to contact to see if he has seen then but if not we might have ti give up" i say and cats mom sighs. "Her fainting a have probably increased since her leavings" she says walking home. "If all fails we might have to choose a pup of worthiness" the beta says "you maybe right" i say and walk home.
Cats pov.
They boys walk in and smile. "Want to guard with us tonight" they ask. "We will all four be next to each other but maybe four feet away then half mile up is the next guard" they say and me and Zoë look at each other.