A day of.

Cats pov.
After they talk to us about the wedding zoey speaks up. "What if i want to have a small wedding and i want to plan it with cat myself" she says and we all look at her. "Okay, thats how i want my wedding ti be" the oldest says walking out. We talk a little bit and walk out and they all leave. "Im taking a nap" Zoey says walking upstairs. James plays on his phone and i sit on Brandon's lap. "Whens my second part if that present" he says and i smile. "I think that you got that wrong" and he shakes his head. "You barged in the shower with me so it was not a present for you" i say and he shrugs. "Felt like it" he says and i hit him. James walks outside and i turn and look at him. "In cold" i say and he smiles. He wraps his arms around me and i smile but it was still very cold. I take his hand and we walk downstairs and we lay on the bed and i cuddle up to his chest. He pulls the blanket up and punches himself in the face and i laugh a little. "I hate it when that happens" he says and i smile hugging him. He turns on my tv and i don't bother to watch the tv so i star at his chest as he breaths calmly. I put my hand on his arm and Smile closing my eyes. I feel his lips press against my forehead and he rubs my back and i smile falling asleep.
--------------
I wake up snuggled next to a sleeping brandon. I sit up as take of my shirt and put in a sweatshirt with my sports bra under it only. "Im going upstairs"i whisper and he grabs my waist pulling me down. "Did you forget something" he says in a handsome low voice. "No don't think so" i smirk messing with him. "Them ill attack you with tickles" he says and i give in, i hated being tickled and so j didn't want to be then. I lean down and give him a small his and he pulls me on top of him. He wraps his arms around me and i couldn't get lose. He kisses me and and i smile in the kiss and his hand moves lower down my back. "I don't think so" i say moving his hand. But his other slides down and i give up. He tends o get what he wants, when he wants but ill hold my grudge for now. "I love you kittyCat" he says and i smile at the nickname. "I love you to" i say pecking his lips. "Theta your new nick name kittyCat i like it" he says an i shake my head sitting up. "But only i shall call you that because your mine" he says and i giggle. "Other way around" i say winking and he smiles sitting up so i was son his lap looking at him. "Can i go now" i ask and he shakes his head. "Im not done yet" he says kissing me again.