Christmas

Zoe's p.o.v
It was the next day we only decorated and we made cookies and we played outside a little bit we took some pretty pictures that when I get them printed I think I may hang some of them up on the walls . I look around and see that James was waiting for me in the door way and I smiles at him " good morning " I say and he smiles back " good morning I love you " he says and I smile and aww " I love you to " I say getting up and kissing him "you still have your morning voice " I say and I kiss him again " what's my morning voice ?" He asks and I smile " oh it's the voice you have when you wake up in the morning and it's kind of sexy" I mumble the last part and he smiles kissing the top of my head and we walk downstairs and see cat and Brandon waiting for us on the couch " are you guys ready?" Cat asks and we nod. Walking over to the couch and we sit down and start getting the gifts ready I grab the gift I got for cat and I hand it to her and then she hands me the gift she got for me and we start to open them and the thing she got for me was a locket necklace that had a picture of me and her from when we were kids and I got her basically the same thing but a different picture . "Thank you " we both say at the same time mans hug each other then the guys laugh and then cat hands Brandon her gift for him then the other way around and they open it cat gave Brandon a picture from that said forever and then he gave her a bracelet with pretty jewels on it and they hugged each other then they kissed and then I gave the gift that I got for James to him and he gave me the gift that he got for me and I opened it it was a bunch of bands shirts and wrist bands and a couple of beanies then he opened the thing that I got him and it was a big picture frame with all of the pictures that we took together and some that I took of him also a couple that he took of me . Then I hug him and he hugs me and kisses me " I love you " he says and I smile to him and I nod " I know and I love you to " he says and after a while of talking we went upstairs and sat on the bed for a while and talked and stuff " what do you want to do ?"  I ask him and he shrugs " I have an idea but I don't know" he says and I smile " tell me tell me tell me tell me " I whine and put my head on his shoulder waiting for him to tell me what he wanted to do.