Im not in the mood

Cats pov.
I was sittjng at the table and yawn. I was not really found of people in our house at this moment. Zoey was standing next to the wall like she was out of it and a girl with black hair comes up and sits next to me. "Hello" she says looking at her nails. "Hi" i sag putting my head on the table. "Sup with you? You down" she asks and i shake my head. "No i want to sleep but the door range and these people barged in" i say and she nods. "Im jane, i was born into the pack" she says and i nod. "Im cat and i like to sleep and eat sugar" i sag and she chuckles a little. "Well im going to go see you around" she says walking out. I sigh and yawn and then zoey comes over. She looks at her phone when a guy comes over and smirks. "Hi hotty" he says and i get up. "Im not in the mood, I'm not dealing with your shit today nor ever now be my guest and leave" i say a little loudly and the house goes quiet. "Proceed your talk" i say walking downstairs and shutting the door. I lay on my bed and my eyes fall asleep. I wake uo with a knock on the door. "Cat please open up" brandon says and i wince at the light and open the door. I get smashed eith a hug and the door closes. "What up" i ask and he sighs. "Nothing I'm bored" he says and i roll my eyes kissing him. I look at his brown eyes that look into mine and i giggle softly. "Do you like m&ms" i ask and he nods. I pop one in my mouth and he chuckles. After eating them he kisses me. I laugh and zoey cones in si i lay in top o him. "Im grabbing a tank" she says grabbing my black one and walks out. "You share cloths" he asks. "Sometimes" i say and he nods. "Im going back to sleep" i say and he nods. I lay down hugging him as he rubs my back.
Zoeys poc.
I sit on the couch and sigh. "Im bored" i wine and James smirks. "I know a thing we can do" he says and i sigh. "Maybe in spring" i say and he smiles sitting next to me.

So! We need to make another book soon! I have a feeling its going ti be a fanfic but who knows!