Hanging out

James's p.o.v
I was lying with Zoe on the couch when I got a text from one of my friends 'yo do you and Brandon want to hang out?'  It says and I look down at Zoe and I see her watching tv I smile down at her kissing her on the neck and she giggles " can I go to hang out with some friends ?" I ask her and she turns towards me " of course you can you dont have to ask me" she says and I smile " but I want to stay with you " I whine and she smiles at me " I will see you later tonight but first let me fix your neck " she says and I nod then she reaches down into her purse and grabs 2 things out of it and then she grabs some wipe things and wipes off the old make up and starts to apply some new to my neck and I smile at her " why don't you put some on yours yours are so much more noticeable " I say smirking and she shakes her head " it would take a lot of make up and most likely it would show through and I thought you liked them " she says and I chuckle " I do I think they look good on you actually I think I want to see you in just them " I whisper in her ear and she giggles " maybe some time maybe some time " she says messing with my hair. I almost forgot to message my friend back and I text him 'yeah sure just come to the girls' house I will be there' I message him and Zoe takes me phone out of my hand and I laugh and try to get it back but she doesn't let me and she does something with my phone and hands it back I look at it and see that the lock screen and I see it was a picture of her that I toke a while a go and I smile at it " now you can see me when ever you want " she says and I chuckle and kiss her and she kisses back and I bit her bottom lip asking for entrance and she shakes her hand and i growl lowly and I put a hand under her ass and I squeeze it then she gasps and I shove my tongue in her mouth and explore every inch of it when Brandon and cat come from cats room " come on not in the living room " cat says and Zoe laughs standing up off the couch and I do the same holding her hand and then our friends knock on the door and me and Brandon leave the girls waving to them and we close the door we start to talk about whatever when I feel a poke on my neck " what is that " he says pointing right where the hickey   Was were Zoe put make up " uh it's nothing " I say and they laugh.