Getting ready

The first is Zoe's (the red one) and the other ones is cats .
Zoe's p.o.v
After the guys told us we were going to a New Years party we were like ok but we are not big partying people if you did not already guess that and we were kind of nervous or at least I was because i could not bring my sweat shirt and I was going to try to stay call I think it will be ok if I am with James tho after a while of watching TV or whatever we decided to change I put of a part way see through in places skater dress and light purple converse shoes and I was curling my hair when I looked at my neck and noticed a bruise or a hickey I got it from James of course but it was kind of embarrassing so I tried to put some make up on it but it didn't work it just showed through so I just put on a light layer of make up and walked out of the room and saw cat waiting for me she was wearing a pink cocktail dress with light mint green converse shoes and a little bit of makeup " you look so pretty" I say and she nods " thanks you look really pretty to especially with that bruise on your neck" she laughs and I blush and hit her in the arm and we walk downstairs and wait for the guys to come get us " so how did that happen?" she asked me and i shrug " I think he did it while I was sleeping or when I woke up because he was staring at me" I said and she nods " why was he staring at you ?" She asks and I shrug again " I don't know it's but he was cute with his morning hair so I didn't care " I said and she fake gags as I go to grab a bottle of water from the fridge and I come back to sit down " that's to much pda for me even if you are only talking about him" she says and I scoff " you talk about Brandon all day and when I say one thing about James you yell at me " I say confused " well Brandon is better " she says and I shake my head " James is better " I say " well we both like who we like so if we say something about the guy they like the other can't complain because then they can say something about the guy that they like" cat says and I nod . Then some one knocks on the door and me and cat get up and get it I open it and see James and Brandon standing there waiting for us and I smile at James and he grabs my hand and pulls me over to him " you look very pretty" he says in my ear and I blush " thank you but you did this" I say pointing to the bruise " well that and that I marked you proved that your mine and only mine and I wanted to do it " he smirks and I giggle .