Chapter whatever

Zoe's p.o.v
" and remember i said maybe " I say as he tries to move a little to close to me " why maybe ? " he pouts and I laugh slightly grabbing his hand " because it's a rule" I say " what rules?" He asks and I shrug " my rules " I say and he gets up and walks over to the calendar " what are you doing ?" I ask him walking up behind him " I'm tying to find how many days until spring is " he says " maybe we won't have to wait that long " I said and he looks back at me " really ?" He asks with begging eyes " nope " I say and he walks to the door and i follow him " come back I love you " I say " well I don't " he says and my eyes widen and I run upstairs sitting on my bed as I hear someone open the door and I look up and see James he looks at my face and i could see the hurt in his face when he saw the tears on my face I laid face down on my bed and I felt the weight on my right being pulled down that means he was sitting next to me . " I'm so sorry baby girl" he says running his hands through my hair and twirling the ends I looked up at him " are you really ?" I ask and he nods " of course I am I was just kind of mad but it's not your fault when I saw you run up the steps I could feel the pain in my heart " he says and I smile up at him pulling him down with me and we go under the blankets and sheets because it was so cold so I wrapped my legs and arms around him " what are you doing ?" He asked me curiously " well since you are warm and I am cold I need your warmth and you are mine so I can do anything with you just like you can do anything with me since I am yours " I say and he nods wrapping his arms and legs around me and I smile running my fingers through his hair and I burry my head in his neck and he plays with my hair and I do the same with his and I slowly lick and bite his neck so he doesn't notice and when I finally accomplished what I planed to do in the first place and I pulled my head out of his neck and giggled slightly " what were you doing down there? And why were you giggling ?" He asks and I smirk and point towards the bruise I put on his neck and I hand him a mirror and he looks at it and growls but then chuckles and he gets in top of me " you will regret that" he growls and sticks his face in my neck and he starts to bite hard on my neck and I moan loudly and he smirks on my skin and by the time he finished biting my neck he brought his head out of my neck and he handed me a mirror and I saw the biggest hickey I have ever saw it went from the middle of my neck to my shoulder.