Just huffle buffle

Cats pov.
I sit on the couch and then brandon sits down. "My roots are showing". Laugh looking at them. "What" he sags and i shake my head. "No big deal fir now" i say take g his hand. We walk outside and go into a store and grab a movie and candy and we go home and watch them. After awhile i hear loud music nect door and zoey and james outside the door look the way. We go out and i sigh. "What the hell" zoey mumbles and i nod. "Lets go back to our place" brandon says and we all nod walking to their home. We step inside and there mon greets us. "Would you stay for dinner" she asks and i smile and nod ans she smiles. She goes inti the kitchen and me and zoey follow as the guys watch football. "Im so happy you are here i was so bored" she says and i smile. "Well the next door are bing loud so we decided to come say hi" i say and she nods. "Do you like cream chicken over brisket" she asks and Zoey smiles. "Yes" she says and she smiles we help her cut up the veggies and get all the plays out and we all talk in the kitchen about the wedding and all of that stuff. "Spring is near one week" she says an do nod with a slight smirk. "If you do would you have babies" she asks and i sigh. "Yeah" and Zoey nods. "I would love grandchildren" she says and i laugh a little. "What" she asks and i shake my head. "J remember when my min used to say she wants grandchildren" i smile a d she covers her heart. We laugh and then diner come out and we serve it and we all eat in the living room. We all where rooting for the, (your fave foot ball team) (i did that so no one gets mad;) ) ((but the packers is the best so you know right right )) after awhile James and Zoey go upstairs and me and brandon follow swinging our hands together and he shuts and locks his door. "No sister to marrow" be says and i laugh fallen. Onto the bed. "According to your mom i need to have your children" i say and he smiles. "Is there a time" he smirks and i hit him. "Spring" i say and he pouts fake and laughs. "I love you so much kittyCat i cant tell you the words. He says and j smile. I love you to the end of space and back times 2" i say and he smiles kissing me. I kiss back and break the kiss with a yawn. He lays down and i cuddle inti his chest before falling asleep in his warm hug. Love you kittyCat" he says and i smile resting my eyes to a sleep.

We made a new book! I thought for two hours lon and came up with jt so i hope its good lol! Behhh