The party

Cats pov.
We walk out and Zoey gives me a worried smile. I knew she was nervous but i am going to faint if i get left alone. I grab Brandon's hand and he smiles and i smile back. When we get into the middle of the square place it was being held. "This is two weeks early" i say and he nods. "Always is" and i nod. We walk to the wine bar and i get red wine and a glass. After we get the wine we walk to a small less crowded corner and zoey starts tapping her foot. "Zoey did you bring your sweatshirt" i ask and she shakes her head. I look at James who was holding her hand and talking to someone when brandon looks at me. "Im going to pee my pants ill be right back" he says and i nod. Then i turn back to where zoey and James where and she looks at me. "He's showing me someone ill be back as soon as possible" and they where gone. I stand there kinda like a freak and i chug down my wine. Then the beta walks by and my head feels woozy. I turn around really fast and walk into where the darkness was and then i fell back but someone or thing caught me. I was worried and looked back and saw a dark face. "W-who is it" i ask and i hear a chuckle. He comes into the light and it was a larger male when he falls. Brandon stood there with a bug stick in his hand. "Oh my god" i say fainting.
Brandon's pov.
When i left i come back and cat was being blocked by the big mean asshole wolf. I grab a log and and wamp his head and cat sighs then faints. I pick her up and hold her when zoey comes back with James. "What happened" she asks and i sigh. She looks down and nods. Soon my dad and mom come iver and he smiles. "This is nice what happened to cat" he asks and i sigh. "He happened" i say and e looks down and nods. "Well we have a show so come one and zoey i. Cat wakes up i need to have you backstage both of you right away" he says and she nids and cat gasps waking up. "Who broke my teddybear" she says and then sighs looking at me. "Cat we need to go backstage" zoey says gulping.
Zoeys pov.
We walk backstage and he smiles. "I was wondering since your new we have you introduce yourselves" and i nod wanting to run away. We stand there and about 10 minutes we where called to the stage. A few whistles are blow and i think cat was about to go again. "This is Cat and Zoey they are new to the pack and i believe are both taken so you must leave them be" he says and looks at us and smiles stepping away. Cat walks up to the microphone and smiles. "Hello! Im Cat and I have a fainting problem, I'm dating Brandon and I'm a beta's daughter" she says stepping away. "H-hi im z-zoey a-and i uh... Am dating James, a-and a-am an a-alfa's d-daughter" i say stepping back and sigh in relief. We walk bakc to the guys and i hug James. "Never again" i say and he chuckles rubbing my back.