Another call

Zoe's p.o.v
After we ate I went back up stairs to lay down since my head hurt and I walk in and lay down on the bed and I get another phone call I look at it and it was from my brother.
(Z-Zoe g- griffin j-James )
Z- hey what are you calling about?
G- well I heard some news from some one
Z- hmmm and what might that be ?
G- well I heard that you were pregnant
Z- where are you getting all of this information from?
G- I will tell you later but is it true or not I should tell mom and dad if you are they have to right to know
Z- ok yes yes I am happy?
G- yes very and how far a long are you?
Z- um two or three days 
J-*walks into the room not noticing that I am on the phone * how is the future mommy?
Z- *laughs lightly * um I should go bye
G- but love you
Z - bye love you tell them not today but in a few days so it's not like you heard it really soon
*end of phone call *
" I'm doing well how about the future daddy?" I ask him and he smiles " I'm doing well " he says and he rests his hand on my belly and I sit against the wall on the bed and he crawls over to me and puts his head on my lap looking up at me and I smile down at him and he does the same but up at me " I think we are going to be the best parents this world has seen" he says and I smile and I nod " yes we will answer this honestly do you want a boy or a girl?" I ask him " I just want it to be healthy " he says and I laugh " I knew you would say that and I honestly want a boy so I don't have to explain all of that stuff to her if you know what I mean " I say playing with his hair ruffling it and he frowns " if it comes to that I want a girl because that's always really awkward " he says and I smile kissing his head " and I knew you would say that and I hope it doesn't go your way because I want to see you react to the question ' where do babies come from ' your face will be priceless " I say laughing and he frowns " I'm not mature ok" he pouts turning away from me " aww is my baby sad? I was just joking " I say kissing him and he kisses back " ok but I would love to see your face to" he says and I smile hitting his shoulder playfully and I lay down on the bed then he lays in front of me grabbing my hands and pulling me towards him.