Candy

Zoe's p.o.v
After she leaves the room I whisper to myself " we will never be even" I chuckle then walk down stairs while James follows me " where are you going?" He asks and I shrug walking into the kitchen and grabbed a bag " tell me" he whines and I chuckle again" why do you want to know?" I ask " well what if you were doing something to me ?" He asks and I chuckle again " oh you are so cute thinking I will tell you if I'm doing something to you " I say patting the top of his head and I start to reach through the cabinets to find all of the candy and anything with sugar in it . Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and I blushed " so please tell me what you are doing " he says putting his had on my shoulder pouting and I sigh in defeat " ok fine I'm hiding anything with sugar in it so I can prank cat because it's her favorite thing to eat so I am going  to hide it from her so she can't be hyper and she sleeps all day so it's kind of a prank " I says and he nods " c-!!!!" He stops saying cat because I crashed my lips against his to make him stop saying it because she would surely find out if he yelled her name and then saw me collecting all of the food and we broke the kiss and I blushed " did you really plan that?" I ask him and he shrugs smirking ad I knew what that meant he did and I turn around and start getting more of the sweets and he helped me get some of the stuff that was on the top shelf and when we got it all I could not reach to the top of the cabinets so I asked him " can you help me put this up there" I said pointing to the top and he nodded then he picked me up by my hips and I put it far in the back and he put me down " that's not what I meant you could have just put it up there for me" I said and he smiled " I liked my idea better " he says and I face palm and we walk back to my room and we sat on the bed when cat ran up to my room and came in " have you seen the candy or sweets or anything with sugar in it I need it now I looked over the whole house any where it could be " she says and we shake our heads about to laugh " well I will just check the cameras" she shrugs and my eyes widen " are you sure we can't just buy some more stuff we don't need to look at those cameras " I say " no we do" she says running out " did you know that there were cameras ?" I ask James and he shrugs smirking then I tackle him and I was on top me sitting on his waist with my legs on either side of him I didn't notice our position " you knew didn't you?" I ask and he nods smirking.