Fight

James's p.o.v
" it's not funny" Zoe pouts as I rub her back " yes it is " I say and she looks up at me " you are lucky I love you and that your cute " she says poking my chest and I smile " but I could never let you go you are my baby and no ones else's and you are my one and only " I say hugging her and she awws into my chest then she coos and we walk off backstage and into a massive amount of people and then some people surrounded us and I could feel her heartbeat quicken on my stomach and I stroke her  hair " if you are an alphas daughter why can't you fight for yourself " one says and I feel Zoe's head lift from my chest and I look down at her and I see her face filled with furry " I can fend for myself i can probably fend for myself better then your scrawny ass " she says and I bite my lip to make myself not laugh and then she grabs my hand and we walked off and I let out a chuckle " you are adorable when you are mad " I say swinging our hands " I think im adorable always " she says and I shake my head chuckling " you are just extra when you are angry " I say and she shakes her head giggling  then she stands on her tip toes and kisses me on the nose and I blush " oh that was my first nose kiss " I say and she giggles and we walk around to find cat and Brandon we found them talking to me and our parents and we walk over by them and I could see that Zoe was still a panicked still and right before we were right in front of my parents I stopped her and turned her towards me " I love you and there is no reason to be nervous" I say and she nods " it's just that there are so many people here and I don't think any of them like me " she says " why wouldn't they like you and the only person that needs to like you is me and I will never ever ever stop liking you " I say and she nods " I will never stop liking you either " she says and puts her forehead on my forehead and she sighs in content ness and I do the same and we walk over to my parents and Brandon and cat "so you guys are finally here can you talk and cat talk to everyone about how your old pack was and why you left and stuff like that is that ok with you or are you not comfortable with that ?" My mom asks cat and Zoe then they extange looks and they nod I look at Zoe to make sure she is not being pressured and she looks up and me and nods and I smile at her and she smiles back . After a while of talking it was finally there turn to tell their story .