!Snow!

Cats pov.
Zoe hung up on her phone and i smile. "See you could be a cute pair" i sag closing the door to leave them alone. Brandon was at the door and smiled. "It snowed over 5 feet already" he says and i smile. "Well if di go out there ill be gone" i say and he smiles. "Not jn wolf form you wont" zoe says walking. Downstairs. "Oh we have to babysit and want to know if you want to come" James and we look at each other and shrug. We change wolfs outside and walk across the snow. I was able to clean of my fur and make it wight again and then we get  to a little cabin. "Well there sending groups of four out to hunt and we have to babysit the pups of the four like each two" brandon says and i nod. We change human and the cold air hut my face and i shiver. Zoe knocks in the door and they open it and smile. "James, brandon who are these" the male says and i start to feel wobbly. "Br-brandon I'm going. To go" i say and he looks at me when i fall on him.
Brandon's pov.
Zoe and James where talking to them and cat looks at me and whispers. "Br-brandon I'm going to go" she says and i didn't know what she meant till she fell up against me. I pick her up and she was really light. They wave good bye and we walk inside. "He wasn't an alfa why did she go" zoe asks and i shrug. I set her on the couch and six little kids come down. "I know why our sister is hear" James says and cat wakes up. Me and brandon go in the kitchen to get food as the girls talk to the children. "Are you going to make my brothers be fathers and have me little cousins" my sister asks. I look out and see both of them with a wide smile. "Maybe we will" cat says and my sister smiles. "Well James has a big crush on Zoë" she says and James comes out. "Okay subject change" he says sitting in the couch. Te other kids where wating tv and cat frowns. "What about....." She whispers to my sister and she smiles and nods. "Crap cat asked if i liked her i know it" i say to myself and walk out. Zoe and cat both say something and smile.
*.      *.         *.
Cats pov.
We get home and i feel a cold wet substance in my neck. I turn around and see James who had his hand as if he had a snowball. I Change into a wolf and dig up a bug pile and then change human and hide behind it. Zoey joins me and we make snow balls. We both get up and get attacked with snowballs that we return. After a long while if a snow ball both sides had to reload so i turn wolf and dig a little se we are deeper. Then i sneak over to where they where at and i blend into the snow. Surprisingly i was unseen and i turn around and kick snow at them. Then was tackled and brandon was holing me down and James held a load of snow and dumped it on my muzzle. I whimper from the pain when brandon fall on top of me and Zoë start laughing really hard and then James falls and she falls laughing. "Hi" he says looking at me. "Get of" i say trying to get him of. "At least. Your in wolf form it would be weirder if you where not" he says and i smile a little. I change into a human and i move quickly so he face plants and gets up. " you where warm" he says putting his face back down. Zoe and James get up helping brandon get up then me then we walk inside. "Who wants hot cocoa" Zoë asks and we all say I and she laughs walking in the kitchen. I sit on the couch and brandon sits by me and James sits on the other couch and yawn. "This was fun" i say leaning up agains brandon. "Very fun" and  i fall asleep.