Its almost Chrismas!

Cats pov.
After a long week i nothing i look at the calendar and scream. Brandon runs to me and i smile, "no its Christmas tomorrow!" I say and he laughs hugging me. "Now we have to wait for our anniversary" he says and i turn to him. "We are not married though" i say and he laughs. "Not yet" and i smile and we walk back downstairs since zoey and brandon went out to eat. "What did you get me" i ask sitting on his lap facing him. "Cant tell unless you tell me" he says and i shake my head. "I cant tell unless you tell me" i say and he chuckles. "Lady's first" he says with a wink. "Stop my heart is melting" i say fake dyeing and he laughs  laying me down. I pretend to be dead and he kisses me. "Look i saved the most beautiful princess" he sags and i smile. "Im going to take a shower ill be back" i say and he gives me a sad frowny face and then lays down. I hope into the warm water as it hits my bCk and i hear the door open and shut and i smile. "Brandon get out" i say and he laughs and then i hear him sit up on the counter. "Can i come in" he asks and i shrug in the shower but he couldn't see so i sigh. "No" i say and he groans, "pleaaase ill do whatever you want" he says and i peek my head out the shower. "What doss that mean" i ask and he shrugs. "Ill braid your hair" he says and i laugh. "No your not allowed in" i say and he gives me puppy dog eyes and i go back in the shower. He pops hi head in and i cover myself. "So is that a yes" he asks and i groan. "No" i say and he smiles. "I saw you, you dint need to hide your self" he says and i turn around. "Please" he asks and i sigh. "Will you shut up" i ask and he nods and i sigh. I stay standing where i was letting my pink now read hair get soaked evan more. When i feel to cold hands wrap around my waist. "This is an early Christmas present" i say an he smiles. Putting his chin on my head. "So the other is better" he asks and i smile and nod. "Sure but its not what your thinking" i say and he pouts and i smile. After a long awkward shower we both get out and i change into a tank and sweatpants and go upstairs.  "Both of your hair is wet omg" zoey says coming in the door. "Its called me taking a shower and him sneaking up on me" i sag and she laughs. "Christmas is tomorrow" she says and j smile. "I know" i say and we both smile and i lay my head on Brandon's shoulder. "Im excited" i whisper and he nods. "Me too"