Cottencandyyy

Cats pov.
I woke up and herd two little girls giggling and i open it and they sit. I shake my head and close the door walking and sitting on Brandon's bed."i didn't say you could get up" he says pulling me down. "I didn't say you where in charge"i say and he wines. I look at him and sit on his tummy. "Im on top I'm in charge" i say putting hands on my hip. Then i get quickly tackled and brandon sits on me. "Wrong i believe" he says and i shake my head kissing him. "Mommmmmmmmy brandon is tackling a girl" a little girl yells and brandons mom comes in. "No sweetie thats his girlfriend, hows cat" she asks and i turn my head and look at her. "Good bout yourself" i say and she nods. "Mom James has a girl in his room" the girl yells and she chuckles shutting the door. "Well that was awkward" he says looking down at me. "Why, because your sitting on me, or your sister being a creep" i ask tilting my head. "I like sitting on you my sister" he shrugs and i push him and he smiles. I kiss his cheek and then get up. "But i didn't say you could leave" he says and i smile. "your not in charge sweetie" i say putting my hand on my hip and looking at him. "Your under arrest" a little girl says taking me out of the room. After zoey brandon and James get arrested we  plead our way to leave and we walk out. Zoey hits James and whispers something then looks at me. "Do you smell something" she asks and i sniff the air. "COTTENCANDY" I yell running the way it came. Then i see its from our house. I run to it and it has a little note. -love Brandon- i take one of the Cottencandy and take a big bite. I look at zoey who was laughing and james who was staring into nothing and then brandon. He had his arms out and i jump up and smile hugging him.  Then James shifts and we copy looking at him weird. "What is it" zoey asks and his ears perk up. "Follow" he says rubbing up agains zoey. "Did he just mark her" i ask and brandon nods smiling. Then i lean agains brandon and rub against him. "Mine" i say and he chuckles a little and we all creep down. "There was a big buck and it had 17 points. We all creep around it and James pounces and i shift. After they kill the deer they look at me. "What" i ask and they all shift. "Why did you shift" James asks and i smile. "I didn't finish my candy" i day takin a bite and zoey shakes her head. We walk back and brandon puts a hand around me and on my waist. I jump up and he catches me and carries me bridle style home. "There a party tonight about the new year and having mates so you go to come we will pick you up" james says and we nod going inside.