Baby shower (1)

Cats pov.
I walk out of the house with zoey. The guys where at work they are doing some double shifts for extra money. We get to the bug open house that is used for party's and other events being held. We walk downstairs and Lisa(u don't know her we never gave the alfa's wife a name so yeah Lisa) was setting up. "Oh your here! Great i love it" she says giving us all a hug. "Your getting so big both of you" she says and we both laugh. "I invited some people from the pack you know or will" she says and we nod. "So how are we telling the gender" Zoey asks sitting in a rocking chair. "I had an idea of you both af the end got this" she says pulling up to huge boxes, "then you have the color ballon inside" she says and i nod. "I like that idea" i say and people start coming in. We both pretty much new a lot of them and some where evan pregnant like us so you know where not alone. Zoey had her sweat shirt so she was acting just fine. After saying hello we play a few games and then we both sit. They passed out food and we all ate and then everyone sat around us and the presents. " now we will do cat first then zoey and we will do two or three games in between" she says and we nod. The first one i got was from jane and it was a little wight (i forgot how to spell it sorry)  onesy! On it it said, ' daddies little trouble maker' i smile and thank her opening the rest. It was mostly diapers and some boopies. I got a few little stuffed rabbits or bears and i got some little blankets. I thank everyone for all of it and then i guess i had to talk a little of how I'm mumming i guess thats what Lisa said. "Okay well first i have to thank you all and this is just amazing all of this is going to help us and the two little child's inside. (I know, i know) i am thinking about breast feeding but than again i don't really know i might not because thats a handle two. I shrugs and keep going, i also plan on staying them on milk for 6 months then soft food" i say and people nod and others smile. "I also dont know why i told you that" i say grabbing my last gift. "Twins right" someone asks in back. I flip over the box and on it it says, TᗯIᑎᔕ" i then open the box and two little pink balloons come out. Then i get claps and they start the next game then onto Zoey my friend!