The picture

Zoe's p.o.v
James and I were at one side of the pond or lake I don't know the difference and Brandon and cat were at the other side and me and James were just sitting in the water and talking when James got out do something and I followed him and he picked up his phone and what I didn't know was that he was taking pictures of me and he was planning on taking one that he wouldn't let anyone see ( if you know what i mean ) and he stopped taking pictures and he walked over to me " let's go back I'm tired " he says and i nod " but you have to carry me " I say and he nods picking me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and I put my head in the nape of his neck then he starts to mess with the top of my bikini " what are you doing ?" I ask him " oh nothing " he say and I shrug kissing him and he kisses back then we finally get back to the house and he starts walking up to my bedroom and he puts me down and then my bikini top falls off and I try to cover up but he takes picture and I blush getting my sweatshirt and putting it on " you better not do anything with that picture or you will never be able to touch me ever again " I say and he nods smiling he accomplished what he was trying to do " it's only for my eyes no one will ever see it besides me and maybe you since I will remind you what I did " he says and kisses me i kiss back then he grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him then I turn on some music and we start to dance a little bit while still kissing and he bites my lip asking for entrance and I shake my head being stubborn as usual. then he growls and he picks me up by my hips and I wrap my legs around his hips and he pushes me up against the door which makes me open my mouth in surprise and he shoves his tongue in my mouth and we fight for dominance and he wins after he squeezes my hips and then he finally puts me down after a while and whispers in my ear " that was fun why did it have to stop " he asks and I giggle then he lays down in the bed waiting for me and I slip off my bikini bottom and throw them to the other side of the room then I get some underwear and put them on and I turned around . I saw he was staring at me and I blushes and laid down by him and I turned on the tv in my room and I closed my eyes to rest them when I felt a hand go up my shirt and I open my eyes and saw him smirking at me and I blushed and he pulled the hand out of my shirt and chuckled " is that what you do when I'm sleeping ?" I ask him as he shrugs " you caught me " he said kissing my nose and I giggled " are you going to kick me out?" He asks and I shake my head " you are to sweet I could never " I said and he smiles " I love you " he says and I smile " I know " then I fake to fall asleep but I feel him watching me " you didn't say it back " he said sadly and I smiles " don't be said of course I love you I could have made you delete the picture then that shows I don't trust you " I say and he nods holding me .