Chapter +9000

Zoe's p.o.v
James and I were laying on his bed and I smiled at him " you know what time it is in a couple of weeks ?" I ask him and he shakes his head " no what time is it in a couple of weeks ?" He asks and I smile at him " it's spring I thought you would be counting down the days till it came since you are so excited about it " I say smiling at him moving closer to him and he smiles at me " oh I forgot with everything that has been going on " he says and I nod putting my head in his neck and smiling and kissing it a little bit " oh so now you want to do it" he says and I could hear the smirk in his voice and I nod "well maybe later " he says smirking and I frown kissing his neck again and I bring my head out of his neck and pout at him and he pulls me onto his lap and he kisses me trying to make me not frown and he starts to run his hand down my body and when he hits my feet I giggle slightly and he smirks at me and starts to brush my feet again and I start to laugh more bouncing slightly and he smiles again and Pout more " no more pouting or I will bite you again " he says and I shrug pouting more and he moves his face into my neck " I will give you one more chance if you don't stop pouting I will bite you " he says into my neck and I continue pouting again and I cross my arms then I feel a sharp pain in my neck and I moan loudly but he covers my mouth so no one hears me and I bite my lip smiling slightly then he takes his face out of my neck and and he removes his hand from my mouth and I smile and he smiles at me and we lay down in the bed cuddling and I fall asleep slowly and when I wake up I see that his arm is wrapped around me and I smile looking at him and I see that he was awake looking at me " let's go back to my house " I say and he nods and we get up walk down stairs and we walk back to our house and we see that the neighbors yard is messy I sigh they had a party I unlock the door and we walk into the door and we sit on the couch . " let's watch Harry Potter " I say and he nods and I get up and get all of the movies and set them down and I put the first one in playing it and I lay down my head on his lap and then we continue to watch it I see that he starts to lay down and I lay down in front of him and we continue to watch the movie and he plays with my hair.