Just a Few Nights

Cats pov.
As we sjt against the tree I hear a stick break. Back the way we came. I turn into a wold so I could see better and see the two boys again. I think j about fainted again but j kept my ground turning human again. "Where we going" Zoe asked following me."I have to talk to them" I say. We get to the tree they where hiding behind and j stood there."okay why are you following us" I ask. "No reaskn" on says. "There is a reason tell us" Zoe says a little more demanding. "We go here and talk all the time" the other one says. "You watched us run, what do you want" I ask catching a leaf in the wind. "Well you guys would be safe if you stayed in our cam a few days" one says. "Well thing about it" Zoe says taking my hand. "Can we stay just a few days" I ask almost in a beg. "Why" she asked with a smile. "Well one there freaken Hot and two it could be our futcher they seem nice" I say and she smirks. "I agree but it could also be our dome" she says. "Then well have to find out we need to rest we have not gotten any rest at all."I say. " fine, Just A Few Nights" she says. We walk over and they smile leading us back to the camp. And to be honest I wanted to jump in the big pond they had but that would be bad.
Brandons pov.
I smiled when j herd pink hair go well one they are Hot. James did too. They come back and we start walking back into the village. "Good you found them" our father says and then cat faints again. " there is something wrong with her" Zoe says crossing he'd arms. "Well we herd you ran away from your pack but we don't want to send you back" he says looking at her. "Okay well we are staying a few nights to see if we like it" she answers. "Alright" be says showing them where they will stay and walks back. "I can tell both of you have a crush, might as well try I mean it's in three months you could have pups of your own" he says walking away. I was still confused why Cat fainted so much. I shrug it of and we start to walk home. "You" I ask looking at James. "Zoe you" he asks. "Cat" I say and we laugh walking inside. At least there is no condition.
Cats pov.
I wake up in a house and I sit up. "No we where sent home" I groan meaning back. "No we are staying here a few nights" Zoe says. "Well I didn't know" I answer. "Yes because every time a new big Alfa male comes you faint its a thing" she says. "Like your dad" I say and she nods. Well I might as well look arounx this place, I thought standing up.