Anxsius

Cats pov.
I hear moans from upstairs and i laugh and walk upstairs. "Hey sorry if you to are having a romantic bathroom sex, but like you could be less loud" i say an do hear a higgle and zoey opens the door. "So is it gone or still" i ask and she shakes her head and j sigh. "It'll be gone in the next few days i can fell it" i say and they laugh and we all walk downstairs. They sit on couch and i grab a water and sit down with them. "One weeks time is Christmas what are you getting me" i ask Brandon who smirks. "Never mind ill figure it out" i say and he chuckles taking my hand. "Yeah hoe about me" zoey asks James putting her legs on his lap and he smiles. "Its called a surprise" he says and she rolls her eyes looking at me. "Lets go take a walk in the flowers" i tell brandon and zoey gives me a pouty face. I shake my head and we walk out and i hop on Brandon's back and he chuckles as we walk to the flowers. We both turn wolfs and lay on the ground looking at each other when i lick his face. He smiles shifting and i do the same. He means in and licks my face and i wipe it of. "Thats like an outside version of the french his" i say and he laughs. I smiles and kiss him and he kissed back taking ahold of my waist. I take his neck and jump up so my legs are around his waist and he asks for entrance again. I allow but make it into a big war for dominance and he won of course. Exploring my mouth and claiming it he released the kiss. I put my head on his shoulder and she sighs. "I didn't say i was done yet" he says in his low voice and i hit him laughing. I jump down and shift looking at him shift. "Race" i say and he nods and we run. "I lost him behind me but when i got home he was already there. "How but" i said looking back. "I took a shortcut" he says giving me a bear hug. We walk inside and zoey was against the wall looking at her phone and brandon was playing with something on his shirt. I take Brandon's hand and walk downstairs and he follows. He sits on bed and pulls me on. "No I'm just changeling" i sag and he sighs. "Please" he begs and i shake my head. "Later" he asks and i shake my head again. "No not yet" i say and he wines. "Tomorrow" he asks and i then to face him and he smiles. "Someones just Anxious right here now inset he" i say bopping his nose and changeling. "When i want we can" i say and he wines. "So when your in heat" he asks and i hit him and we walk upstairs.