I dont know

Zoe's p.o.v
I woke up in my bed and I looked over and saw James he didn't have the stuff on his face and I grabbed my phone and looked in the camera and saw that i didn't have anything on my face and I put my phone back down and I lay back down and he wraps his arms around me and pulled me closer to him by grabbing my butt and I yelp in surprise but then i settle down . " I saw what you did to my face " he says and I giggle burying my face in his chest " I can say I deserved it so I didn't do anything back I just brought you up here and laid you down then I feel asleep " he said and I nod " so do you still want to you know do it ?" He asks me smirking and I shake my head " come on " he whines and I shake my head and be squeezes harder "please baby?" He asks groaning and I shake my head " we have problems when you want to I don't want to and when I want to you don't want to which actually surprises me " I say wrapping my legs around his waist and then I feel something poke my inner thigh ( if you know what I mean and I hope you do if you don't you should not be reading this story) and I look down and I look at James and he was blushing and he smirks " sorry but it's your fault " he says and I nod " I know but still it doesn't feel good " I say still feeling it there " well you can move it " he says smirking and I blush but shrug then reach down and move it off of my leg and he moans rubbing himself against me basically grinding on me. I smirk giggling . " it's not funny it felt good " he mumbles the last part and I smirk burring my face in his neck and I start to suck on it my brain made me do it I think I am going into heat this is going to be a crazy week or two or how ever long it takes until we you know do it then probably after . He starts to grind on me again and I moan onto his neck which make him moan . He pulls off my shirt and then unclips my bra I pull off his shirt and then stuff happens bibbity bobbity boo we fall onto the bed panting " thank god they are not home they would have heard us " I say and he nods kissing me " why did you change your mind so fast?" He asks me and I shrug " it felt like a good time didn't you like it ?" I ask and he blushes " of course I did but I was just asking " he says slightly panicking and I smile " I was just joking " I say wrapping my legs around his naked waist we only had our underwear on and me I had a bra on . Then I feel a poke on my thigh again and I look at him again and he was blushing and I laughed and put my head on his chest and fell asleep.

Wow I can't believe I just wrote that .