The story

Cats pov.
"Alright, so I as a child was kept inside or with women my whole life, i never was able to go out and play i was kept in the dark of our house. "I was stuck inside till age 17 when i came out and was forced to look for a mate." I sag and they node. "I was not the same as her i was allowed to wander the village and play among other wolfs. I was never allowed in big public things and then same as her age 17 was and forced to find a mate" she says. "I have natural brown hair, but I didn't like it i wanted a change so the day we went out and said we where looking for mates we ran to a city and dyed out hair, when we came back people yelled and threatened us because when we found out things that you could do we did, like sing to music or play music and dance" i say. "Soon it got to much to handle all the big guys looking to be the new alfa would come and try to flirt with me or cat, and in our pack the men rule the girls. We didn't want that and the constant fighting was enough for us si we decided to run." Zoe says and i nod. "I was so happy because every time i had a meeting with a guy i fainted it was because they where all to big for mw but brandon is like my type of guy" i say and he smiles. "Well we are happy to have you too and i would guess that the boys are to" he says walking away. "Am i small" brandon asks looking at me. "No but your not as muscular as the guys in our pack so your mine" i say and he smiles. "Ill win this" he says grabbing my hand. "Not if I can help it" i laugh and he shakes his head. We get home and it was 2 in the morning. "Im ganna die" zoey says leaning on the couch. "Why" i ask. "I have to climb the stairs" se says screeching as James picks her up. "No you dint" he sags and she sighs waving goodbye. I walk downstairs and sit on my bed. When i feel Brandon's cold skin on my shoulder. "I have to chane get out out" i sag and he shakes his head. "I am your Futcher  man, we will have as many little children then you can count, so ill see you one way or another" he says and i shake my head. "Maybe i don't want kids or ill leave your butt" i say and e wines. I smile shaking my head and change into a pink sports bra and shorts. But being me i hid in the closet changing my bra. I come out and brandon has no shirt and was laying down staring at the ceiling. "Your so tanned" i say sitting on him. "Thanks" he says pushing me down. "I win this time" he says kissing me.