Here we go!!

There is kne bug time skip here ok! Like 3 week time skip they are on there last week days!
Cats pov.
Its been weeks and my belly is so big i think I'm going to pop. I have had a lot of little kicks and its such a pain to get up after laying down i sleep in the couch sitting up. I have the baby room done and its all good. Zoey comes downstairs and sighs, it so hard" she says and i nod. "Its like having a big ball in your shirt" i say and she laughs. "Well i cant wait till the bump is gone" she says and i nod.  I sit down and sigh its like having extra 12 pounds to carry around. I sigh and brandon walks up and sits down. "Are we going to take you too to the hospital early for the birth" he says and zoey shrugs. "Oh my god it hurts" i say leaning over. "Did your water break" he ask rushing over. "No" i say leaning back. After about to hours of on and off pain my water breaks and we where of. When we get there zoey is rushed to a different room.
*time skip like 17 hours of pushing and pain and yeah*
I hold both jane and Samantha. They where identical twins and both had light brown hair and blue eyes and they where perfect.
Zoeys pov.
After pushing and all that hard work Dwayne was put into my lap and i smile. He had blue eyes and dark brown hair and i loved him at first site. James was just smiling and holding my hand. "He is perfect" he says and i nod. "Just perfect" i say and he kisses me.

Short? I know but this is the end there is one more chapter And then we are making a new book! How exciting! We are still debating the the title and stuff so yeah! I hope you all enjoy and yeah! Pls leave a like and check put pur other crazy books!