We Win

Zoes pov.
I lean up against James and he chuckles a little and then cat faints. "He's getting closer we must hide" i say and they nod. Picking up cat brandon shows us where to hide. "In my room" he says and we all go up stairs to his room. "James went to his father and to watch what happens. "Cat wake up" i say shaking her. "I dont wanna" she says rolling over. "Did you evan faint" i ask and she giggles a little "no" "why did you fake it" i ask and she sighs. "I wanted brandon to carry me" she says and i face palm. "Well then" he says and she hides herself in wolf form. I shift and curl up in a ball and fall asleep. "I wake up and James was asleep on the window sill and brandon was curled up to cat. I shift and sit down on the floor. Soon James gets up and brandon and cat. "How did it go" i ask and he smiles. "My dad lied and said he herd if anything about you two and said two females went throughout the woods to the east but never came here"  he says and me and cat say, "good i hate the pack we where in" and then look at each other and smile. "Well the outside of my room awaits" brandon says shooing us all out. "What was that about" i ask and James sighs. "He has to change and he dose not show girls his body he is primitive. "Why his six pack is cute" cat says leaning back and Brandon's door opens. "How did you know i have a six pack" he asks cat as she lays on the floor. "I get my ways" she says running out of the house and we all follow. When we get put there where more female wolfs then you could count drinking from the lake. "Choose wisely" i say and James looks at me. "I choose you so your stuck" he says and i laugh a little. " where to next" brandon asks and cat smiles. "Throw the crowd.  of women" she says and we smile, once we all get through we get thought and cat faints. James dad was there and he smiled. "So do you want to join our pack or are you leaving" he asks and i look at cat and back at the worried face held on brandon and James.

Sorry not long but i wanted to end a chapter like this lol! Hope you enjoooy