Babyshower (2)

Zoe's p.o.v
" yeah I hope I'm your friend you know to much " I say and everyone laughs " what do you mean ?" She asks and I laugh "well when you think you are thinking in your head sometimes you talk " I say and everyone laughs again then I start to open the gifts I got a few plain onseys and then I got a sleeper or what ever they are called and it said 'I am daddies favorite ' and I laugh at it then there were more random gifts some books and stuff so much I'm thankful that we were at our house so I didn't have to carry it very far " ok so now it's time to figure out the genders we did have a raffle to see who any one could guess all of the genders " Lisa says " and we have added it up and no one get it all right some got pare of it right and some got none of it right and then they do the balloons for cat and it was all pink of course because to girls and then they do my balloons which were a lot of blue balloons because of boys and I catch one laughing " I never thought it would be a boy " people mutter and I laugh slightly rubbing my belly then everyone starts to leave and we clean up some stuff " night girls talk to you later " Lisa says walking out and we wave and close the door and sit on the couch waiting for the guys to get back then they finally walk in and there was surprise on there face " that's a lot of balloons " James says and we all nod " that's how we announced the genders" I say and they nod and James grabs my hand and I grab a balloon and  the bag of stuff I got and I put if in the babies room and we walk into our room and we sit on the room organizing some of the clothes well i do he sits on the bed watching me and I look at him and he was smiling down at me and he comes to sit down by me and he grabs my hand with one hand and then puts his other hand on my belly and the baby kicks and I smile at him then my belly then i hand him the sleeper that says ' I'm daddies favorite ' and he smiles at it " that's adorable but you will always be my favorite " he says kissing me and I smile " you will always be my favorite to. Then I looked through some more and pulled out a onesie that said 'you think I'm cute you should see my aunt do you want to be my uncle' and I laugh slightly folding if and we continue to fold then we put the stuff in the babies room then we walk back in our room and lay down on the bed and fall asleep since we were both exhausted.