Lazy day.

Cats pov.
I woke up and look at brandon. I sigh and go and stand on the edge of the bed and look in my closet. I take my sweatshirt of and get pulled onto the bed. "Ahh" i yelp being pulled onto Brandon's lap. "I love you" he says and i smile. "Oh really" i sag and she smiles. "Well of course" he says and i laugh kissing him to make him shut up. Then the door opens and zoey barges in. "Give me my chargers" she says and i hand then to her. "How do you know there yours" i ask and she rolls her eyes walking out. After awhile i change into sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I walk upstairs and unlock zoeys door and open it to be mean and shes lissing James and he has no shirt on and i walk into the hallway. "Don't go kn there" i yell and brandon does and yells, "get some James" he says and i take his hand, "idiot" i mumble sitting on the couch. Zoey and James come in an hour later and she was in a tank and shorts. I had my head on Brandon's shoulder and i yawn. I look through our movies and smile. "Lets watch world war x" i say and they all nod and i put it in. During subtitles i go in the kitchen and grab to bags of popcorn and put them in the microwave and listen. "How was your night" i ask zoey who walks in. "Good you" she asks and i smirk. "Don't need to answer" she says and i shake my head. "Just fine" i say and she laughs a little. I take the popcorn out and a big bowl and dump it in the bowls and put salt and a little butter on them and then grab four plastic cups and a big bottle of Pepsi and walk out.
--------------
I wake up with a jolt on the couch. They where watching another show and i yawn. "Ill be right back" i whisper to brandon and he nods. I come back with a pillow and a blanket. I lau on the couch with the pillow and brandon was behind me. I put my face in his chest and fall asleep.
Zoes  pov.
Cat takes a nap and my tummy gurgles. I go in the kitchen and grab a bowl of grapes and walk back into the room and brandon was playing with cats hair and James was laying on the other couch. I go sit on him and he pulls me down and smiles. "Give me one" he says and i smile. I thro it up in the air and he catches it in his mouth. After awhile cat walks out and back in with a frosting tub and a spoon. "I froze it and we don't have ice cream" she says and i smile shaking my head. I yawn and fall asleep watching the movie Tammy.