Lets play a game!

Cats pov.
They left and i sat on the couch with my hair in my face. "Im bored" i ding and zoey laughs. "Where alone nobody can stop us" she says standing up. "Wait" i say grabbing my phone. I go on youtube and search 'Real Girls Eat Cake' and press play and we both stand up and dance to it. "Did you know that cotton candy wine is a real thing" zoey says and i stop wide eyed. "Really, we should get some" i say and she laughs. "Lets play a game" i say stopping rhe music an she wines. "What game" she asks. "We have the hole house to our selfs what do you think" i ask and she smiles and i raise and eyebrow. "Ill count first" she says and i roll my eyes as she says one, i run to the basement.
------
After an hour of playing we stop and dance to music like lunatics and then the boys come in. "YAY spin me" i uell at brandon who spins me and i laugh falling to the ground. "What where you two up to" James asks and we look at each other and smile. "We should be asking you" i say and he nods. "We went to the woods and played paint ball" brandon says and i look at him sad. "I wanna fo that you have to take me sometime"  i say and he smiles. "So what do you wanna do" zoey asks and James smirks. "Yeah, not naughty things that make me have to yell at you" i say pointing at him and he laughs. "I live here to" i say hugging brandon. "Your being clingy" he says and i look at him. "Well i could be across the room ignoring you id you would like that" i sag and he hugs me back. "Lets play a game" zoey says and we all look at her. "What game" i ask and she smiles. "Lets do beer pong, but put nasty jelly beans in the cups instead" she says going in the kitchen. I get cups and put them out in the table and we Start. After we ate them all i sighed. (Up top the picture the blue swim suit is cats and the red is Zoeys!) "lets go in a lake" brandon says and we nod. Me and brandon walk downstairs and zoey and James go the opposites. "So do i get i see you without your clothes" he asks and i roll my eyes shaking my head. "Sorry bubby" i sigh and grab my suit and change and he has a blue trunks on and no shirt. I kiss him and he kisses me leaning my into his body. "Your very beautiful you know that right" he says and i look at him and peck his lips and we walk upstairs. Zoey and James where there and we all walk out into the night. The snow was gone but it was still cold. We jump into the pond out in the woods and i laugh when brandon comes up behind me. I turn around and boop his nose and go underwater and he follows. I kiss him and we come back up for air and he holds me close.